About Pimpri Chinchwad
The extended city limits of Pune and a also part of the Pune Metropolitan Area are the Pimpri Chinchwad. As a consequence of rapid industrialization that began within a decade after Indian independence in 1947, the modern area with a bold & powerful road network considered highly established arose from what was called the suburbs of Pune. The Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pune was once popularly known for being the richest municipal corporation in Asia.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Pimpri Chinchwad
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card: HDFC Millennia Credit Card is well-tailored to the needs of millennials who enjoy online shopping and want to be compensated for their spending. The card offers up to 5% cashback on online transactions for customers and 1% cashback for all offline spending. Read all about this card here.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card: With this card, you have the ability to travel and live in style. You get 4 JPMiles per Rs.150 that you spend (only on qualifying retail transactions). You will earn JPMiles for transactions made at JetPrivilege.
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this international visibility makes it the ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- Yatra SBI Card: The Yatra SBI Card is suitable for frequent travellers as it offers several travel benefits in order to provide a comfortable and affordable travel experience.
- Private Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card helps you to save up to 3.5 per cent on the cost of petrol and also grants you PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenses. In addition, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for fuel at any HPCL gas station. For movie tickets and dining, discounts are also provided.
- Private Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The most suitable luxury credit card for regular domestic travellers is the Private Bank Rubyx Credit Card. Apps such as concierge service, lounge access, car rental service, and so on make it easy for cardholders to travel. Eligible for the card are two network models: American Express and Mastercard.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: The Buzz Credit Card was introduced by Axis Bank exclusively for online purchasers. The card gives a Flipkart exclusive discount and extra loyalty points on all online orders.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: For regular travellers, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is intended. You can get free lounge access, travel and hotel vouchers, among many other benefits. In all categories, the card offers generous rewards too.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Offers professional compensation insurance of up to Rs. 20 Lakh. 1 loyalty point, 2X reward points on all online spending are given for every Rs.100 spent offline, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities, etc.
- Bajaj Finserv Shop Smart SuperCard: It offers cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & paying joining fees) and also 5 per cent cashback up to Rs. 250 a month on grocery transactions
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Pimpri Chinchwad
|Private Bank||Business Centre, J Block, Midc, Telco Bhosari Road Pimpri, Bhosari, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411026|
|RBL Bank||Ashirwaad, Plot No 199/A, Old Mumbai Pune Highway Near Hans Electricals, Chinchwad, Station Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411019|
|DCB Bank||Dehu Road Station, Dehu, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 412101|
|Axis Bank||Survey No 186 Station Road, Sabhagriha, Chinchwad Opposite Ramkrishna More, Maharashtra 411033|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Pimpri Chinchwad:
- Exact availability of a credit card in a few minutes
- Online minimum documentation available for applications from current customers
- Get Dialabank‘s Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Pimpri Chinchwad in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Fill Total Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Pimpri Chinchwad for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Pimpri Chinchwad can easily make payments through these means via the net banking of a particular bank, through fund transfer, Auto Pay, mobile banking, via cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Pimpri Chinchwad:
- For salaried or self-employed people, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed people, maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Pimpri Chinchwad:
The least income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on credit card requirements; more monthly income is required for high-end cards & a very good cibil score.
Other Cities Credit Card
|Credit Card Nanded||Credit Card Navi Mumbai|
|Credit Card Narasaraopet||Credit Card Nashik|
|Credit Card Panihati||Credit Card New Delhi|
|Credit Card Orai||Credit Card Panchkula|
FAQs Credit Card Pimpri Chinchwad
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Pimpri Chinchwad online?
Yeah, you can very clearly apply for a credit card online. To verify your eligibility and fill out your information with the minimum documents required in a very easy form, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Pimpri Chinchwad to avail the EMI facility?
Most of the credit card issuers, at competitive interest rates and stable tenure, give you favourable repayment conditions. Your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be translated to simple EMIs.
✅ What are the choices for credit card Pimpri Chinchwad bill-paying available?
In order to pay your bill, you can choose from the following choices:
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Pimpri Chinchwad require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all of the cards ask for an annual membership charge and/or fee. There is typically no annual fee for basic credit cards, but cards with an annual fee also provide more benefits than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Will my credit card Pimpri Chinchwad limit rise at a later time?
From time to time, credit card Pimpri Chinchwad limits are modified through the issuer of the card. This typically considers your past payment track record into account, but if you missed several payments on previous bills, your cap may also be downgraded.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is assigned against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. For the people who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are the credit cards that are issued under the main credit card and all transactions requiring payment of dues are addressed to a single account. It is profitable for students living away from their parents and also for those who are unable to obtain their own passport.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Pimpri Chinchwad balances?
Some credit cards have the opportunity to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs.