The capital city of the Indian state of Chhattisgarh in Raipur. Raipur is also the administrative seat of the Raipur district and the Raipur division and is the state’s largest city. Before the state of Chhattisgarh was established on 1 November 2000, it was part of Madhya Pradesh. You’ve come to the right location if you’re in the city looking for credit cards.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Raipur
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is a premium credit card from HDFC Bank that offers a variety of amazing features and benefits across a variety of categories, such as food, travel, energy, and shopping. For every purchase you make, the card also comes with loyalty points along with a welcome bonus.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Plus SuperCard: As a welcome gift, this card gets 4,000 bonus reward points. It also provides 2 free entry to the domestic airport lounges
- Bajaj Finserv Platinum Choice SuperCard: As a welcome gift, this card gets 2,000 bonus reward points. For each Rs. 100 spent on the credit card, it also gives 1 reward point.
State Bank of India
- SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card: It provides savings on various regular purchases or transactions we make. The credit card has more practical benefits, enabling cardholders to save on the credit card while spending on it.
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card: It is a credit card for shopping with unique online shopping benefits. On partner websites, it also offers 10 times more bonus points for online spending.
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access, and golf privileges are some of its premium features.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: For those who are new to credit and want to create a credit score, the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card: A lifetime free credit card, the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is a perfect choice.
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card: Axis Bank’s Select Credit Card is a luxury credit card ideally tailored to the needs of passengers, shoppers and diners alike. The value of the card is improved by an outstanding rewards programme, free access to the lounge, and golf privileges.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: Axis Bank’s Vistara credit card is renowned for the incentives it provides in different categories. Apart from offering air insurance, the card also gives you 15 per cent on your dining expenses. Upon activation, you’ll get 1,000 Vistara points, which can be redeemed.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Raipur
|Axis Bank Ltd||Opp. New Bus Stand, Jeevan Bima Marg, Pandri, 492004, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|State Bank of India||Phaphadih, National Highway 200, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492004|
|HDFC Bank||Devendra Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001|
|Axis Bank Ltd||National Highway 6, Pachpedi Naka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001|
|ICICI Bank||Malviya Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Raipur:
- For current customers to apply, minimal online documentation is needed.
- Exact credit card usability within a couple of minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Raipur in just three easy steps:
- A fast review of eligibility
- Fill out the Online Application in detail
- Within minutes, get Instant E-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Raipur for Customers?
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
By the following means, a credit card user in Raipur can easily make payments:
- Payment by Cheque
- Net Banking
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Raipur:
- The minimum age of 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Raipur:
It is necessary or depends on credit card requirements to have a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Raipur
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Raipur online?
Yeah, for a credit card, you can apply online very quickly. All you have to do is visit the Dialabank website to verify your eligibility and fill out your details with the minimum documents needed in a very simple form.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Raipur to avail the EMI facility?
Most credit card issuers give you favourable conditions of repayment at competitive interest rates and stable tenure. It is possible to convert your transactions above Rs. 5,000 into simple EMIs.
✅ Do all credit card Raipur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards ask for an annual fee and/or fee for membership. For basic credit cards, there is typically no annual charge, but cards with an annual fee also have more advantages than zero annual fee cards.
✅ What are the choices for bill paying of credit card Raipur available?
In order to pay your bill, you can choose from the following choices:
- Paying through online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment through cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Can my credit card Raipur limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. This might be a good start for those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are distributed under the main credit card and are addressed to a single account for all transactions which require payment of dues. For students living away from their parents and even for those unable to get their own passport, it is helpful.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Raipur balances?
For certain credit cards, there is an ability to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Raipur
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Raipur
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Raipur
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Raipur:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Raipur in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Raipur for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Raipur:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Raipur:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Raipur
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Raipur online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Raipur to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ Do all credit card Raipur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.4 ✅ What are the choices for bill paying of credit card Raipur available?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my credit card Raipur limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Raipur balances?