Sasaram, sometimes written Sahasram, is a town in the state of Bihar, India. The largest sub-metropolitan area of Bihar covers modern Sasaram city. It has many famous religious and historical places to visit, such as the tomb of Shershah, Rohtasgarh Fort, Indrapuri Dam, Shergarh Fort, etc., and the whole region is surrounded by the scenic beauty of the Kaimur range of mountains, and many exotic waterfalls and rivers like Sone. If you want to apply for a credit card in Sasaram, you have reached the correct location!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Sasaram
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- Hdfc Bank Millennia Credit Card: HDFC Millennia Credit Card is well-suited to the needs of millennials who enjoy shopping online and want their spending to be rewarded. The card provides consumers with up to 5% cashback on online purchases and 1% cashback for all offline spending. Read more here about this card.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card: You have the chance to fly and live in style with this card. You get 4 JPMiles (only on qualifying retail transactions) per Rs.150 that you spend. For transactions made on JetPrivilege, you will receive JPMiles.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: The Buzz Credit Card was introduced exclusively for online shoppers by Axis Bank. The card offers a Flipkart exclusive discount and additional loyalty points for all online purchases.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: For people who make most of their transactions online, Axis Bank has launched the Neo credit card. You can access several deals, cashback rewards and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc. by keeping this card
- Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard: As a welcome gift and a milestone gain of 10,000 bonus reward points on achieving annual spending of Rs. 1.5 lakh, the Bajaj Finserv World Prime SuperCard provides 12,000 reward points
- The Bajaj Finserv World Plus SuperCard: It provides 20,000 bonus loyalty points as a welcome gift and free admission to the airport lounge 8 times a year, along with unrestricted paid access.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Credit Card: The card allows you to save up to 3.5% on fuel costs and also provides you with PAYBACK points on other qualifying expenditures. Moreover, at any HPCL Gas Station, you can redeem the PAYBACK points for gasoline. Discounts are also given for movie tickets and dining.
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card: The ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is the most appropriate luxury credit card for daily domestic travellers. Apps including concierge service, access to the lounge, car rental service, etc. make it easy for the cardholders to fly. Two network models are eligible for the card: American Express and Mastercard.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Sasaram
|ICICI Bank||Gt Road, Hasnu Market Complex, Sasaram, Bihar 821115|
|United Bank of India||Khilanganj, Laxkariganj, Sasaram, Bihar 821115|
|Axis Bank||New Hasnu Market Complex, GT Rd, Sasaram, Bihar 821115|
|HDFC Bank||HDFC Bank LTD, Grand Trunk Rd, Ashikpur, Sasaram, Bihar 821115|
|UCO Bank||Sasaram-Tilauthu Rd, Dilia, Sasaram, Bihar 821115|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Sasaram:
- Accurate availability within a short timeframe for cards.
- For current customer applications, the least required online documentation.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Sasaram in just three easy steps:
- A quick Qualifications Update
- Fill in the Full Application Online
- In virtually no time, get Instant E-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Sasaram for Customers?
- Fuel Cards
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card customer in Sasaram can make payments through a particular bank’s net banking, auto payment, money transfer, mobile banking, cheque or dropbox, and so on, through any of these modes, without as much difficulty.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Sasaram:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Sasaram:
FAQs Credit Card Sasaram
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Sasaram online?
Usually, you can apply lawfully online for a credit card. You can only visit the Dialabank site to verify your qualification and fill out your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Sasaram?
In addition to offering ease of use for the following reasons it is important to obtain a credit card:
- Helps maintain a decent loan score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a loan
- Online and offline Hassle-free Transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Sasaram bill-paying available?
- Cash deposit or cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
✅ Do all credit card Sasaram require an annual fee and a membership fee?
At present, not all cards include both an annual membership fee and rates. For critical credit cards, there is ordinarily no annual fee, but annual payment cards have a higher collecting value than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Sasaram limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are altered every once in a while by the card’s guarantor. This usually takes the entire payment track history into account, but in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills, the limit may also be lowered.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
The card issued against a fixed asset, a home, is for instance, a secured credit card. This would certainly be a marvellous start for people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity.
✅ Does credit card Sasaram come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
At the time of the credit card recognition hour, the money withdrawal/advance cutoff on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Sasaram balances?
With these credit cards, there is an excellent possibility to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
|Credit Card Ramagundam||Credit Card Rajahmundry|
|Credit Card Ramgarh||Credit Card Rewa|
|Credit Card Ranchi||Credit Card Rampur|
|Credit Card Rourkela||Credit Card Saharanpur|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Sasaram
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Sasaram
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Sasaram
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Sasaram:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Sasaram in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Sasaram for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Sasaram:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Sasaram:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Sasaram
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Sasaram online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Sasaram?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Sasaram bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Sasaram require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Sasaram limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Sasaram come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Sasaram balances?