Satara is a city situated near the confluence of the Krishna River and its tributary, the Venna, in the Satara District of the state of Maharashtra in India. The town was established in the 16th century and was the seat of Maratha Samrajya’s Chhatrapati, Shahu I. It is the headquarters of Satara Tehsil, as well as the district of Satara. The town gets its name from the seven forts around the town (Sat-Tara). The town is known as both the Soldier’s City and the Pensioner’s City. Satara had a population of 120,079 as of the 2011 Indian census; Satara has an average literacy rate of 80%, which is higher than the national average of 74%. The native and most commonly spoken language is Marathi.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Satara
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this international visibility makes it the ideal source for frequent travellers to receive international travel privileges.
- Yatra SBI Card: The Yatra SBI Card is suitable for frequent travellers to have a convenient and reliable travel experience as it offers many travel advantages.
- Citibank ® Rewards Card: This credit card is incredibly rewarding, as the name suggests. For every Rs. 125 spent on your card at select partner shops, you will receive up to 10 reward points. The best part of it is that the reward points earned never expire.
- Citi PremierMiles ® Credit Card: This is Citi Bank’s travel-centric credit card. Users can receive 10,000 miles as a welcome gift if a total expenditure of Rs 1,000 is reached within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: Axis Bank has launched the Buzz Credit Card exclusively for online buyers. On all online orders, the card offers a Flipkart exclusive discount and extra loyalty points.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: An Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is intended for frequent travellers. Among several other advantages, you can earn free lounge entry, airline and hotel vouchers. The card provides lucrative incentives in all categories, too.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: For both shopaholics and daily flyers, this card is the perfect match. When you rent a car on mylescars.com, you can earn up to 20 per cent off.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: As the name suggests, the Super Value Titanium Credit Card by SCB gives exciting value back every time you use your card to pay utility bills or when you get a fuel refill in your vehicle.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides insurance of up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional reimbursement. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 loyalty point, 2X reward points on all online spending are provided, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities, etc.
- Bajaj Finserv Shop Smart SuperCard: It offers cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & paying to enter fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery purchases up to Rs. 250 a month.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Satara
|Bajaj Finserv||1St Floor, Cts – 509B, Generation Building, Sadar Bazar, Opp. Collector Office, Powai Naka, Satara, Maharashtra 415002|
|Bank of Maharashtra||SHOP NO.1, RAHIMPUR ROAD KODOLI, GANESH CHOWK, Old MIDC, Satara, 415002|
|Axis Bank||S No/257, Abanjani Plot No 2, Bhosale Mala, GD, New Radhika Rd, Satara, Maharashtra 415001|
|Private Bank||204, Jinendra, Pratapganj Peth, Satara, Maharashtra 415002|
|HDFC Bank||No 176/B/3A, Stilt Floor, near Radhika Talkies, Budhwar Peth, Satara, Maharashtra 415002|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Satara:
- Proper availability of a card in a limited period of time
- The least online documentation of applications accessible to current customers
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit card Satara with Dialabank in just three easy steps:
- A short overview of qualifications
- Fill in Online Full Application
- Get Instant E-approval in virtually no time
Which are the available Credit Card Satara for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for Credit Card Satara payments or payment options?
Through the net banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on, through these methods, a charge card customer in Satara may make instalments without much of a stretch.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Satara:
- Minimum age of the individual must be 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of the individual must be 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Satara:
It is appropriate or depends on credit card requirements for a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Satara
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Satara online?
You should, undoubtedly, lawfully apply for a credit card online. You may only visit the Dialabank site to validate your qualification and fill out your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Satara?
In addition to offering ease of use, for the following reasons, having a credit card is essential:
- Helps hold a nice credit score
- Up to 45 days after the credit interest-free cap
- Online and offline Hassle-free transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Satara bill-paying available?
- Payment by cheques
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during the banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Satara require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Actually, no, not all of the cards include both an annual membership fee and expenses. There is normally no annual expense for essential credit cards, but cards with an annual payment also offer a greater range of advantages than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Satara limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are updated every once and a while by the card’s guarantor. This typically takes into account your prior payment history, but your limit can also be reduced if you missed a few instalments on past bills.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
One that is issued against a fixed asset, a home, a state, is a secured credit card. For individuals who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity, this may be a positive beginning.
✅ Does credit card Satara come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Satara balances?
On certain credit cards, the right to transfer delinquent balances to separate accounts, merge commitments and repay EMIs is given.