Siliguri is a city in the Indian state of West Bengal that encompasses parts of the Darjeeling and Jalpaiguri districts. Siliguri is renowned for three Ts-tea, timber and tourism, regarded as the Gateway of Northeast India. You have reached the right place if you are in this beautiful city and want to apply for a credit card.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Siliguri
- YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card: Well-suited for shopping and travel, it is a luxury credit card. Among the key highlights are an outstanding loyalty programme and free access to international airport lounges.
- YES PREMIA Credit Card: YES Premia Credit Card by YES Bank is a premium card that provides the customer with luxury and comfort. Lounge access, golf deals, accelerated reward points and much more are open to customers. For foreign travellers who wish to enjoy luxurious privileges, the card is ideally suited.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is a premium credit card from HDFC Bank that offers many amazing features and benefits across a number of categories, such as food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: The HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one that rewards you each time you invest. In addition, this premium credit card also comes with other perks, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access and golf privileges are some of its luxurious features.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card: This card can be your passport to make major savings by free air travel if you are a frequent flyer. This card provides customers with more than 100 airlines to choose from. You can redeem your miles received for booking flights and hotels and even car rentals by shopping and another spending.
- Citibank Rewards Card: You can make this card truly satisfying. Activating the credit card earns you 2,500 reward points. If you can redeem reward points, Citibank has collaborations with more than 700 establishments and e-commerce websites.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: You will get many advantages with your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. You will get a Flipkart Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 when you make 3 transactions on your Buzz Credit Card within 45 days of card activation. Upon hitting spending goals, this credit card also rewards you.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is known for the advantages it offers in various categories. In addition to providing air insurance, the card also gives you 15 per cent on your dining expenses. Upon activation, you’ll get 1,000 Vistara points, which can be redeemed.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Siliguri
|State Bank of India||Haren Mukherjee Rd, Hakim Para, Siliguri, West Bengal|
|Axis Bank Ltd||25, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road, Hakimpara, Siliguri, West Bengal 734001|
|Bank of Baroda||Sevoke Rd, Siliguri, West Benga|
|ICICI Bank||Icici Bank Atm, Sanchiti Tea House, Station Feeder Road, Near Jalpai More, Siliguri, West Bengal 734405|
|HDFC Bank||Sevoke Rd, Ashram Para, Siliguri, West Bengal|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Siliguri:
- Online minimum documentation required for existing customers’ applications
- Exact credit card accessibility within a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Siliguri in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Fill out the complete Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Siliguri for Customers?
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Travel Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Siliguri can easily make payments through the following means:
- Net banking
- Cheque payment
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Siliguri:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Siliguri:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is quite necessary or depends on criteria for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Siliguri
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Siliguri online?
Surely, you can without much of a stretch apply for a credit card online just now. You should simply visit the Dialabank website to confirm your qualification and fill out your details within the forms given in a straightforward structure.
✅ Why You Should Get A Credit Card Siliguri?
In addition to providing ease of use, getting a credit card is essential for the following reasons:
- Helps maintain a healthy credit score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on credit
- Hassle-free purchases on-line and offline
✅ Do all credit card Siliguri require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Truly, no, not each card request a yearly charge and additionally an expense for membership. On account of primary cards, there is generally no yearly charge, yet cards with a yearly expense frequently offer a bigger number of advantages than zero yearly charge cards..
✅ What are the choices for bill paying Credit Card Siliguri available?
You can choose from the following options in order to pay your bill:
- Paying for your credit card bill through online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Can my credit card Siliguri limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. This could be a good start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ Does credit card Siliguri come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Yes. At the time of credit card acceptance, the cash withdrawal/advance limit on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Siliguri balances?
There is the capacity for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Siliguri
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Siliguri
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Siliguri
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Siliguri:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Siliguri in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Siliguri for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Siliguri:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Siliguri:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Siliguri
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Siliguri online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Get A Credit Card Siliguri?
- 10.3 ✅ Do all credit card Siliguri require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.4 ✅ What are the choices for bill paying Credit Card Siliguri available?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my credit card Siliguri limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Siliguri come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Siliguri balances?