Banks offer a Credit Card Sonipat to their users to determine their money related troubles and to help them with carrying a usual way of life. Sonipat, a town and a Municipal Corporation in the Haryana state. It comes under the National Capital Region and is approximately 44 km (27 mi) from Delhi. It is also around 214 kilometres (128 miles) southwest of Chandigarh, the state capital. The Yamuna River runs along the eastern border. According to the year of 2011 census Sonipat region has a population of 1,450,001, approximately equivalent to the nation of Gabon or the US state of Hawaii. It gives it a ranking of 338th position in India (out of a total of 640).
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Sonipat
- ICICI Platinum Chip Card – Visa- The card is secured against the counterfeiting and duplication of credit cards with the embedded microchip. It also has a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It is a great card for everyone.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card- The card comes with contactless payment technology. You have to wave the card in front of the card reader to make payments. The card users can get exclusive access to airport lounges with the ICICI Bank coral contactless card.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card– The benefits offered by the card is as attractive as its name. Cardholders will enjoy a host of offers on various categories such as shopping, dining and travel. It’s a perfect card to complement your lifestyle.
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card– This card offers best in class benefits and rewards to the cardholder. It is one of the famous and preferred choices of the customers. It’s quite suitable for frequent shoppers.
- The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card– With American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, you get complimentary travel benefits. Cardholders will earn membership reward points on every spend with this card. You can also enjoy the privilege of shopping the luxury goods at premium stores and luxury stay in exclusive hotels.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card– This premium card provides unbeatable travel and lifestyle benefits. The card comes with various benefits on shopping, dining and travelling.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card– This card comes with numerous shopping benefits and attractive rewards to make your shopping experience more joyful. With this card, you can get access to various rewards and services without paying any joining or annual fees.
- HDFC Regalia First– The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with special privileges and benefits for its customers. It also offers the reward points on all transactions done using the card. These points, once accumulated, can be used to purchase gifts and other items, and also to pay off the amount due.
- MoneyBack HDFC– Their MoneyBack Credit Card has been designed to return a portion of what they spend to the cardholder. It means that more purchases lead to more significant savings. One can also consider this as earning money on shopping.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Sonipat
You can get information on Credit Card Sonipat from the below table:
|YES Bank||Ground Floor, Minerva Theater Complex, Indira Colony, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
|HDFC Bank||SCF 1, Main, Gandhi Chowk Rd, Sector 14, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
|Bank of Baroda||362, Grand Trunk Road, Sector 53, Sonipat, Haryana 131028|
|Indian Bank||12/579, UPPER GROUND FLOOR, Geeta Bhawan, Road, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
|IndusInd Bank||SCO No. 30, Shopping Complex HSIIDC, Phase-I, Kundli, Sonipat, Haryana 131028|
|ICICI Bank||210-R, Atlas Rd, Model Town, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
|IDBI Bank||8 Marla, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
|Union Bank of India||Huda Complex Br., Huda Complex, Delhi Rd, Sector 14, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Sonipat
- Precise credit card eligibility in 2 minutes
- Online paperless application for existing customers*
- Get Swift e-approval at Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Sonipat in just three easy steps:
- Instant eligibility check
- Unrestricted Online application
- Get Prompt e-approval in minutes.
Which are the credit cards available in Sonipat for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Normal Cards
- Reward Cards
- Fuel Cards
How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Sonipat makes payments by below channels – Auto Pay, by Net banking of precise bank, fund transfer, mobile banking, By Cheque or dropbox etc.
Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Sonipat:
- For Salaried / Self employed – Least Age 21 years
- For Salaried / Self employed – Maximum Age 65 years
- A great credit score is wanted.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Sonipat
- Minimum Income – Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card terms; High-end cards need more income per month & powerful CIBIL score.
✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Sonipat?
The claimant must have a monthly recompense of at least Rs.15,000.
✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Sonipat?
Yes, you will take an Insurance cover on outstanding credit cards.
✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Sonipat?
- Travel Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
✅ How can I use my rewards points?
Bank has introduced some rewards points plans for that. You can convert your bonuses points into cash, cinema vouchers, etc.
✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
Yes, you can convert your credit card transactions into EMIs.
✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?
Yes, there are partaking bonuses, but these depend on the card you pick.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Sonipat
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Sonipat
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Sonipat
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Sonipat
- 5 How you can get credit cards with dialabank in Sonipat in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Sonipat for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for a Credit Card Sonipat:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Sonipat
- 10 FAQs
- 10.1 ✅ What are the income guidelines expected for the Credit Card Sonipat?
- 10.2 ✅ Will I get the Insurance cover on Credit Card Sonipat?
- 10.3 ✅ How many are credit card categories obtainable in Sonipat?
- 10.4 ✅ How can I use my rewards points?
- 10.5 ✅Can I change my transactions from the card into EMIs?
- 10.6 ✅ Will I get any participating bonuses on credit cards I opt for?