Surat is one of the largest cities of Gujarat on the bank of the Tapi River. At present, the population of Surat is 44.6 Lakh which has become the commercial and economic centre of Gujarat. With the booming textile business in Surat diamond cutting and polishing is another flourishing business in Surat. The Economic Sector in Surat has encountered humongous growth over the decade. The Financial institutions in Surat are rampantly growing with which the customers have also evolved and have become more aware of credit needs and their usage. Credit Card Surat helps the citizens of Surat to shop with many benefits.
Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Surat
The following are the top 5 banks in Surat that provide credit cards:
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: This card is a blessing for frequent shoppers and travellers. You get up to a 20% discount on car rentals on mylescars.com. You get a direct 5% cashback on everyday purchase and get the facility to convert over the budget goods purchase into EMIs.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: On the purchase of fuel and payment of utility bills, you get exclusive cashback with this credit card. And further, the users get registered into the Standard Chartered Good Life program that provides them with value back on dining and purchase.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card: The users get exclusive Airport lounge access through complimentary priority pass membership. With numerous reward points and cashback on dining, shopping, and travelling. And offers up to 11,000 complimentary bonus points to its users as a welcome gift.
- The Everyday Spend American Express Gold Credit Card: This card gives the user opportunity to get an extra discount on Flipkart and reward points on cab booking through Ola. The movie, cab booking, and online purchases give extra reward points to users.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: This Credit Card comes up with many travel and lifestyle privileges. This card is best suited for frequent travellers as it offers one free economy ticket as a welcome gift and offers. Users get up to a 15% discount on dining in selected restaurants.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: As a welcome gift, the users get Rs.1000 worth points from Flipkart. It allows the user to pay with added benefits in different merchandising also.
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card: With the ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card the customers get exclusive access to airport lounges. The special feature of this card is that the user has to wave the card over the card reader for payments as it is a contactless card.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Surat
The following are the Banks that provide information regarding Credit Cards in Surat:
|Union Bank of India||Chatrapati Shivaji Marg, Guru Ram Pavan Bhumi, Surat|
|Canara Bank||403/B, Adajan Road, Shaantideep Residency, Near Green Avenue Apartment, L P Shivani Road, Choriyasi, Surat|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Dumas Rd, City light Town, Surat, Gujarat|
|Dhanlaxami Bank||34/35, Bajrang Krupa, Surat|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Surat
With Dialabank, select your credit card and enjoy added benefits.
- Easily browse the eligibility criteria online within just a few mins.
- The entire online process is easy to grasp.
- Browse the online application for a credit card.
- Quick disbursement of the card with Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Surat in just three easy steps:
All you have to do is follow these simple steps to get a credit card online.
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website and compare the eligibility criteria for the given bank credit card.
- From the application segment, complete the application with the required information.
- Right after the submission, the user gets an update regarding the credit card.
Which are the credit cards available in Surat for Customers?
Following are the cards available in Surat:
- Travel cards
- Shopping Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Premium Cards
- Regular Cards
- Charge Cards
- Reward Cards
How can you pay for credit card payments or payment options?
The Credit Card Banks in Surat give its users multiple options to pay off the credit card:
- Via Cheque or Cash
- Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Surat:
The following are the necessary criteria required for availing of a Credit Card Surat:
- Minimum Age: A minimum of 21 years
- Maximum Age: A maximum of 65 years
- Occupation: Either Self-employed or Salaried-employee
- Minimum Income: Rs.15,000 per month (Although high-end cards require higher income per month)
- Cibil Score: Strong CBIL score is required
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Surat:
- The Minimum Income per month of the Applicant either Salaried or Self-Employed should be Rs.15,000 or more for credit card approval in Surat. Although the income criteria depend upon the Credit Card, most of the high-end cards require higher monthly income along with a strong Cibil score of the applicant.
Other Cities Credit Card
|Credit Card Secunderabad||Credit Card Satna|
|Credit Card Satara||Credit Card Sangli Miraj and Kupwad|
|Credit Card Shahjahanpur||Credit Card Shimoga|
|Credit Card Silchar||Credit Card Siliguri|
FAQs for Credit Card Surat
✅ What should be the age criteria for Credit Card Surat approval?
The applicant should belong to the age group ranging from 21 years to 65 years.
✅ Is a strong Cibil score required for Credit Card Surat approval?
Yes, the Cibil score is one of the important criteria for the availing of credit cards as it is the overall data of your credit history and repayment dues. In case of a faulty Cibil score, your application will suffer rejection.
✅ How is Credit Card Surat advantageous for its users?
Credit Card Surat provides numerous benefits to its users from shopping to travelling along with reward points on every purchase. Hence, shopping becomes more delightful with these credit cards.
✅ How can I register for a Credit Card Surat Online?
The registration process becomes super easy with Dialabank as follows:
- Visit the Dialabank website and check for eligibility criteria for the given credit card.
- Fill in the online application.
- Right after the submission, you’ll be updated regarding card approval.
✅ What kinds of credit cards are available in Surat City?
You can apply for any credit card such as; travel card, entertainment card, reward card, regular card, premium card, a fuel card, etc.
✅ What all are the payment options provided by banks for Credit Card Surat?
There are multiple options for payment for the Credit Card Surat for customer convenience, which as given below:
- Via Cheque at dropbox
- Net Banking from any bank account
✅ What should be the income criteria for Credit Card Surat approval?
The applicant must earn a minimum of Rs 15,000 a month.
With Dialabank, the customer-relation managers reach out to the applicant as soon as they register for the credit card. In case of any query, they provide quick solutions and 24*7 customer service.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Surat
- 2 Top 5 Banks that offer Credit Card Surat
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Surat
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Surat
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Surat in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Surat for Customers?
- 7 How can you pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card Surat:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Surat:
- 10 Other Cities Credit Card
- 11 FAQs for Credit Card Surat
- 11.1 ✅ What should be the age criteria for Credit Card Surat approval?
- 11.2 ✅ Is a strong Cibil score required for Credit Card Surat approval?
- 11.3 ✅ How is Credit Card Surat advantageous for its users?
- 11.4 ✅ How can I register for a Credit Card Surat Online?
- 11.5 ✅ What kinds of credit cards are available in Surat City?
- 11.6 ✅ What all are the payment options provided by banks for Credit Card Surat?
- 11.7 ✅ What should be the income criteria for Credit Card Surat approval?
- 11.8 ✅ In case of any product related query regarding Credit Card Surat, who should I reach out to?