Tenali is located in the Guntur district of Andra Pradesh. There are many specialities of art, culture in this city. Therefore, it is known as Andra Paris due to its cultural significance. Around 2 lakh people live in this city. There are many banks in Tenali which provide credit card services to people to aid them in their financial needs. People have different options to choose from.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card in Tenali
The following is the list of banks that offers Credit Card Tenali.
1. Private Bank:
- Private Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Shopping category. You will get complimentary movie tickets and airport lounge access and much more.
- Private Bank HPCL Credit Card: This credit card is in the Fuel category. You will get cashback on fuel purchases at HPCL fuel pumps. This credit card comes with no annual and joining fees.
2. HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Diners Club Platinum Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. There are no annual and joining fees for this card. This card is best suitable for Dining, Shopping, and Travelling. You will also get lounge access on this credit card.
- HDFC Solitare Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. This credit card is best for women. You will get many benefits such as Shopping vouchers, rewards points, discounts, and cashback. Insurance cover is also available on this credit card.
3. State Bank Of India:
- Club Vistara SBI Card Prime: This credit card comes under the Travel category. You will get benefits from airlines and hotel bookings.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. This card is globally accepted. You will get a Yatra.com voucher worth Rs.8,250 on joining.
4. Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Kotak Mahindra Delight Platinum Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Entertainment category. There are no annual and joining fees for this credit card. You will get exciting offers on Dining, Movies, and Fuels.
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. There are no annual and joining fees for this credit card. You will also get complimentary lounge access.
5. Axis Bank:
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Shopping category. This credit card comes with no annual and joining fees. It comes with an EMV chip to provide full security.
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Cashback category. There are no annual and joining fees. You will get 10x rewards points on the weekend dining and 5x rewards on the weekend shopping. You will receive a Cashback of 25% on all online movie ticket purchases.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards in Tenali
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Tenali where you can get information on Credit Card Tenali.
Ganganammapeta, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522201
Motupallivari Street, Kothapet, Tenali, Andhra Pradesh 522201
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Cards in Tenali
- Get the information about the eligibility criteria easily.
- Easy online application process.
- The process does not consume much time.
- Get instant approval of credit cards online.
How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Tenali in just three easy steps:
- Visit the Dialabank website and quickly check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can complete the online application process by filling the form.
- Your credit card will be approved within minutes after finishing the online application process.
Which are the Credit Cards available in Tenali for Customers?
The below list shows the types and categories of credit card Tenali:
- Travel Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
There are different credit card payment options are available for credit card Tenali. The following list shows the payment options in Tenali:
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit cards in Tenali
The eligibility criteria for credit cards in Tenali may vary from bank to bank. The basic eligibility criteria for Credit Card Tenali are given below.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 65 years
- Income: A good source of income is needed.
- Nationality: The applicant should be a resident of India.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Tenali
The income criteria required for Credit Card Tenali are given below:
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- The income criteria are different for different credit cards.
✅ Will I get any gift vouchers on credit cards?
You will get gift vouchers when you make a purchase using a credit card. It differs in every card.
✅What are penalty charges for the late bill payment?
Yes, there are different penalty charges for every card. Make sure you check it with the Bank.
✅Can I get a replacement card If my card is not working properly?
Get in touch with Customer Care immediately and do the needful.
✅What is Credit Card APR?
APR is the Annual Percentage Rate is the interest rate applicable on all the credit card transactions in a year.
✅ Can I convert my rewards points into cash?
Yes, you can convert rewards points into cash.
✅Are there any annual charges applicable to credit cards?
Yes, many banks charge an annual fee. There are banks that do not charge joining fees or annual fees.
✅ Are there any foreign markup charges for a credit card?
Yes, there are foreign currency markup charges applicable on credit card Tenali
✅ Can I get a loan on a credit card?
Yes, you can get a loan on a credit card.
|Credit Card Siwan||Credit Card Singrauli|
|Credit Card Srikakulam||Credit Card Sri Ganganagar|
|Credit Card South Dumdum||Credit Card Srinagar|
|Credit Card Surendranagar Dudhrej||Credit Card Suryapet|