Thane is amongst the most populous cities in Maharashtra State and has traditionally been connected to India’s first-ever passenger train. As the capital of the district, Thane is now one of the country’s most developed cities, a centre for large and medium-sized industries. Engineering, plastics, adhesives and textile goods have found their place all over the world in the manufacturing areas around Thane. You have arrived at the right place if you are searching for a Credit Card Thane.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Cards in Thane
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card: In the first three months of card issuance, cardholders can receive up to Rs 3,000 cashback for spending Rs 10,000 or more as a welcome gift. The card also provides a 15% flat discount at more than 700 restaurants throughout the country.
- Citibank ® Rewards Card: This credit card is extremely rewarding, as the name suggests. For every Rs. 125 spent on your card at select partner shops, you will receive up to 10 reward points. The best part of it is that the reward points earned never expire.
- Citi PremierMiles ® Credit Card: This is Citi Bank’s travel-centric credit card. Users will receive 10,000 Miles as a welcome gift if they met a cumulative expenditure of Rs 1,000 within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: For regular travellers, this Axis Bank credit card is the most appropriate. Any time you renew the card, it offers an economy class ticket as a welcome bonus and one economy class ticket.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: As a welcome bonus, this credit card offers Flipkart coupons worth Rs. 1,000. Over a period of time, you can make big-ticket purchases and pay the balance back in simple EMIs.
- The American Express ® Gold Credit Card Daily Spend: This is another great credit card from American Express. When they shop at Flipkart and even when they book a cab with Ola, cardholders are entitled to receive extra rewards.
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card: As a welcome gift, 11,000 bonus membership reward points are given to holders of this credit card. Complimentary Priority Pass membership grants them access to worldwide premium airport lounges.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: For shopaholics as well as frequent flyers, this card is the best match. When you rent a car on mylescars.com, you will get up to 20 per cent off.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: As the name implies, each time you use your card to pay utility bills or when you get a fuel refill in your vehicle, the Super Value Titanium Credit Card by SCB provides exciting value back.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Thane
|ICICI Bank||Ghodbunder Road, Shop No. 8 To 11, Shreema Hall, Hiranandani Estate, Behind Municipal Bungalow, Patlipada, Thane|
|State Bank Of India||EXOTICA GALLERY, SHOP NO.5, NEW DEV ASHISH, DHOKALI NAKA, KOLSHET ROAD, THANE (W), PIN CODE-400 607|
|Citibank||Gr Floor, Shop No 2, Survey No 199/4, Wing A, Lalani Residency Ghodbunder Road, Near, Waghbil Naka Flyover, Opp Suraj Water Park, Kavesar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400615|
|HDFC Bank||Unit No 501, 5th Floor, PN B/18 & B/19 Lotus Park, Rd Number 16, Wagle Estate, Thane, Maharashtra 401604|
|RBL Bank||Ground Floor, Shankeshwar Arcade, Ram Ganesh Gadkari Path, Ram Maruti Cross Road, Naupada, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Thane:
- Online minimum documentation is required for the application of current customers’.
- Exact credit card accessibility within a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Thane in just three easy steps:
- A fast review of eligibility
- Fill out the Online Application in full
- Within minutes, get Instant E-approval
Which are the credit cards available in Thane for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
By the following means, a credit card user in Thane can easily make payments:
- Banking on the Net
- Payment by Cheque
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Thane:
- For salaried or self-employed persons, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed persons, maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Thane:
It is necessary or depends on credit card requirements to have a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
Other Credit Card Cities
|Credit Card Akola||Credit Card Aligarh|
|Credit Card Alappuzha||Credit Card Allahabad|
|Credit Card Amravati||Credit Card Ambattur|
|Credit Card Alwar||Credit Card Asansol|
FAQs Credit Card Thane
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Thane online?
Yeah, you can apply online very quickly for a Credit Card Thane. To check your eligibility and fill out your information with the minimum documents required in a very easy form, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Thane to avail the EMI facility?
Most credit card issuers, at competitive interest rates and stable tenure, give you favourable repayment conditions. Your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be translated into simple EMIs.
✅ Do all credit card Thane require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards call for an annual membership charge and/or fee. There is typically no annual charge for basic credit cards, but cards with an annual fee also have more advantages than zero annual fee cards.
✅ What are the choices for credit card Thane bill-paying available?
In order to pay your bill, you can choose from the following choices:
- Paying through online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment through cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Can my credit card Thane limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against an asset, say, a fixed deposit. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are distributed under the main credit card and, for all transactions that require payment of dues, are addressed to a single account. It is helpful for students who live away from their parents and even for those who are unable to get their own passport.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Thane balances?
There is the ability to transfer overdue balances to other accounts for certain credit cards, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Thane
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Cards in Thane
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Thane
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Thane:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Thane in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Thane for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Thane:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Thane:
- 10 Other Credit Card Cities
- 11 FAQs Credit Card Thane
- 11.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Thane online?
- 11.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Thane to avail the EMI facility?
- 11.3 ✅ Do all credit card Thane require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 11.4 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Thane bill-paying available?
- 11.5 ✅ Can my credit card Thane limit rise at a later time?
- 11.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 11.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 11.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Thane balances?