Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. This city is famous for its Tirumala Venkateswara Temple. Many historic temples are located in Tirupati. The population of this city is 287,035. The banks in Tirupati offer credit cards to people living in this city. Credit Card Tirupati provides many facilities in categories like travel, lifestyle, entertainment, etc. The credit card Tirupati can be used as per the cardholder’s choice.
Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card in Tirupati
The following is the list of banks that offers Credit Card Tirupati.
1. HDFC Bank:
- HDFC Diners Club Platinum Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. There are no annual and joining fees for this card. This card is best suitable for Dining, Shopping, and Travelling. You will also get lounge access on this credit card.
- HDFC Solitare Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. This credit card is best for women. You will get many benefits such as Shopping vouchers, rewards points, discounts, and cashback. Insurance cover is also available on this credit card.
2. State Bank Of India:
- Club Vistara SBI Card Prime: This credit card comes under the Travel category. You will get benefits from airlines and hotel bookings.
- Yatra SBI Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. This card is globally accepted. You will get a Yatra.com voucher worth Rs.8,250 on joining.
3. Yes Bank:
- Yes Bank Prosperity Edge Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Rewards category. This credit card comes with no processing and joining fees. You will get domestic lounge access using this credit card. Exclusive rewards and offers are also available on this card.
- Yes First Preferred Credit card: This credit card is of Travel type. You will get rewards points on airline ticket purchases and hotel booking. The best interest rates are available on this credit card.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card: This credit card is of rewards type. You will get exciting rewards when you purchase by using this credit card. There is no Joining Fee for this card. You will get various offers on Dining, Shopping, Movies, etc.
- Citibank Premium Miles Credit Card: This card comes under the Travel category. You will get a 5% cashback on your airline purchases.
5. ICICI Bank:
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Lifestyle category. You will get 2x rewards on dining, groceries, and supermarkets. You will also get complimentary lounge access and movie tickets.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: This credit card comes under the Cashback category. This credit card is free for a lifetime. It is best suitable for dining, fuel, and retail.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards in Tirupati
The below-mentioned table shows the bank in Tirupati where you can get information on Credit Card Tirupati.
|Bank Name||Branches in Tirupati|
|State Bank Of India||
Kummarathopu, Opp Mahathi Auditorium, Tirupathi, Dist.chittoor, Andhra Pradesh-517501
|ICICI Bank||ICICI Bank Ltd., 47B Balaiah Complex, KT ROAD, Tirupati 517507|
|Axis Bank||No 83, KT Road, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, 517501|
|No 6/1/69C, KT Road, Tirupati-517501|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Cards in Tirupati
- Get all the information related to the credit card.
- Quickly check the required eligibility criteria and documents.
- The easy and fast online application process is available.
- Credit Card approval within minutes.
How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Tirupati in just three easy steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the Dialabank website and check there if you are eligible or not.
- Then you need to fill up the credit card online application form.
- You will get credit card approval in minutes after finishing the online application process.
Which are the Credit Cards available in Tirupati for Customers?
The below list shows the types and categories of credit card Tirupati:
- Travel Credit Cards
- Cashback Credit Cards
- Entertainment Credit Cards
- Premium Credit Cards
- Shopping Credit Cards
- Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Rewards Credit Cards
- Fuel Credit Cards
How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
There are different credit card payment options are available for credit card Tirupati. The following list shows the payment options in Tirupati:
- NEFT Facility
- Direct Cash Deposit into the Bank
- Via Cheque Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking of that bank
- Fund Transfer
- Bill Desk
Eligibility Criteria for Credit cards in Tirupati
The eligibility criteria for credit cards in Tirupati may vary from bank to bank. The basic eligibility criteria for Credit Card Tirupati are given below.
- Nationality: The applicant should be a resident of India.
- Occupation: Salaried and Self-Employed Individuals are eligible.
- Income: The annual income should be Rs.15,000 p.m.
- Minimum age: 21 Years.
- Maximum age: 65 Years.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Tirupati
The income criteria required for Credit Card Tirupati are given below:
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.15,000 per month.
- The income criteria are different for different credit cards.
✅ Can I get a loan on a credit card?
Yes, you can easily get a loan on a credit card as there are many banks that provide a loan on a credit card.
✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit cards?
You will get a gift voucher after spending a specific amount at some places by using the credit cards.
✅Is there are any penalty charges for the late bill payment?
Yes. Many banks charge penalty fees in case of late payment.
✅Can I get a replacement card If my card is not working properly?
This totally depends on the bank. You can get this information during the application process.
✅Can I convert my rewards points into cash?
Yes. Rewards can be converted into cash.
✅ What are the rewards points program?
The rewards points program includes information about where you can use your collected rewards points.
✅Are there any renewal charges applicable to credit cards?
Yes. Renewal charges are applicable to some credit cards.
✅ Are there any foreign markup charges for a credit card?
Yes. foreign markup fees will be charged if you use the credit card outside the country.
|Credit Card Siwan||Credit Card Singrauli|
|Credit Card Srikakulam||Credit Card Sri Ganganagar|
|Credit Card South Dumdum||Credit Card Srinagar|
|Credit Card Surendranagar Dudhrej||Credit Card Suryapet|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Tirupati
- 2 Top 5 Banks Offers Credit Card in Tirupati
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Cards in Tirupati
- 4 How you can get Credit Cards with Dialabank in Tirupati in just three easy steps:
- 5 Which are the Credit Cards available in Tirupati for Customers?
- 6 How you can pay for credit card payments or payment options?
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for Credit cards in Tirupati
- 8 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Tirupati
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 ✅ Can I get a loan on a credit card?
- 9.2 ✅ Will I get any gift voucher on credit cards?
- 9.3 ✅Is there are any penalty charges for the late bill payment?
- 9.4 ✅Can I get a replacement card If my card is not working properly?
- 9.5 ✅Can I convert my rewards points into cash?
- 9.6 ✅ What are the rewards points program?
- 9.7 ✅Are there any renewal charges applicable to credit cards?
- 9.8 ✅ Are there any foreign markup charges for a credit card?