One of the industrial areas located in the state of Karnataka, also known as Shaikshanika Nagari (city of education) and Kalpatharu Nadu, is Tumkur, officially renamed Tumakuru. Tumkur hosts India’s first mega food park, a food processing ministry initiative. If you’re in town looking for credit cards, you’ve come to the right place.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Tumkur
- The American Express ® Daily Spend Gold Credit Card: This is another fantastic credit card from American Express. When they shop at Flipkart and even when they book a cab with Ola, cardholders are entitled to receive extra benefits.
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card: As a welcome gift, 11,000 bonus membership reward points are offered to holders of this credit card. The free Priority Pass membership allows them access to worldwide luxurious airport lounges.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: For both shopaholics and daily flyers, this card is the perfect match. When you rent a car on mylescars.com, you can earn up to 20 per cent off.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: Each time you use your card to pay utility bills or when you get a fuel refill in your car, the Super Value Titanium Credit Card by SCB gives exciting value back, as the name implies.
- The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access and golf privileges are some of its luxurious features.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is known for the advantages it offers in various categories. In addition to providing air insurance, the card also gives you 15 per cent on your dining expenses. Upon activation, you’ll get 1,000 Vistara points, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: Axis Bank launched the Neo credit card for individuals who make most of their purchases online. By holding this card, you can access several discounts, cashback rewards and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc.
State Bank of India
- Air India SBI Signature Card: The Air India SBI Signature credit card is intended for foreign or domestic travellers on a regular basis. By offering accelerated reward points on flight bookings, domestic lounge entry, Priority Pass membership and so on, this card makes journeys rewarding.
- SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card: It provides discounts on different purchases or transactions that we make on a daily basis. More practical benefits are offered by the credit card that allows cardholders to save on the credit card while spending on it.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Tumkur
|Andhra Bank||Red Cross Building, Ashoka Rd, Ward No. 18, Tumkur, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572101|
|Union Bank of India||Tumkur-Kunigal Road, B.H. Road, Vidyodaya Law College Premises, Gandhi Nagar, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572102|
|State Bank of India||1st Floor, Vokkaligara Sangha Complex, MG Rd, Ward Number 18, Ward No. 18, Tumkur, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572101|
|HDFC Bank||Swarna Mahal, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Opp Junior College Gr, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572102|
|Axis Bank||Siddaganga Complex, Ground, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572104|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Tumkur:
- Proper usability within a short period of time for cards.
- The least required online documentation for the applications of current customers.
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Tumkur in just three easy steps:
- A brief updating of qualifications
- Fill in the Online Full Application
- Get Instant E-approval in virtually no time
Which are the credit cards available in Tumkur for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Reward Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Premium Cards
- Regular Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Without much difficulty, through all these modes, a credit card client in Tumkur can make payments through the Auto Pay, net banking of a specific bank, through fund transfer, mobile banking, through cheque or dropbox, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Tumkur:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Tumkur:
It is appropriate for a minimum income of Rs.15000 per month or depends on credit card requirements; high-end cards need more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Tumkur
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Tumkur online?
Obviously, for a credit card, you should apply legally online. You can only visit the Dialabank site to confirm your qualification and fill in your data within the forms provided in a fair framework.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Tumkur?
It is important to obtain a credit card for the following purposes, in addition to providing ease of use:
- Helps maintain a decent loan score
- Up to 45 days after the interest-free limit on a credit
- Online and offline Hassle-free Transactions
✅ What are the choices for credit card Tumkur bill-paying available?
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
- Payment by cheques
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
✅ Do all credit card Tumkur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Presently, no, not all cards incorporate both an annual membership fee and prices. For critical credit cards, there is typically no annual fee, but annual payment cards have higher value collection than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Tumkur limit rise at a later time?
Credit limits are altered every once in a while by the card’s guarantor. This usually takes into account the entire payment history, but in the event that you skipped a few payments on past bills, the limit may also be lowered.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card is one that is issued against a fixed asset, a home. This could be a good beginning for people who can not get an ordinary (unstable) identity.
✅ Does credit card Tumkur come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
The cash withdrawal/advance cutoff on the credit card is pre-set and declared at the credit card recognition hour.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Tumkur balances?
There is an opportunity to transfer outstanding balances to other accounts with these credit cards, merging debt and repaying EMIs.
|Credit Card Tadipatri||Credit Card Surat|
|Credit Card Thanjavur||Credit Card Thiruvananthapuram|
|Credit Card Tenali||Credit Card Thane|
|Credit Card Tirupati||Credit Card Tinsukia|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Tumkur
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Tumkur
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Tumkur
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Tumkur:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Tumkur in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Tumkur for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Tumkur:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Tumkur:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Tumkur
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Tumkur online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Tumkur?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for credit card Tumkur bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Tumkur require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Tumkur limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Tumkur come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Tumkur balances?