Ujjain is a city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh’s Ujjain district. It is the fifth-largest city by population in Madhya Pradesh and is the administrative centre of the division of Ujjain district and Ujjain. It is a popular Hindu pilgrimage centre every 12 years with the Kumbh Mela held here. You’ve come to the right place if you’re in this holy city and in search of a credit card.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Ujjain
- The American Express ® Daily Spend Gold Credit Card: This is another fantastic credit card from American Express. When they shop at Flipkart and even when they book a cab with Ola, cardholders are entitled to receive extra benefits.
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card: As a welcome gift, 11,000 bonus membership reward points are offered to holders of this credit card. The free Priority Pass membership allows them access to worldwide luxurious airport lounges.
- The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card: For regular (domestic & international) travellers, the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is the most suitable premium credit card. Free membership of the Dragon Pass, Visa Lounge access and golf privileges are some of its luxurious features.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: The ICICI Coral Credit Card is a card from ICICI Bank’s ‘gemstone collection’. These cards can be used in the Visa and Mastercard variants. You will profit from the shopping, travel and movie spending benefits of this card.
State Bank of India
- Air India SBI Signature Card: The Air India SBI Signature credit card is intended for foreign or domestic travellers on a regular basis. By offering accelerated reward points on flight bookings, domestic lounge entry, Priority Pass membership and so on, this card makes journeys rewarding.
- SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card: It provides discounts on different purchases or transactions that we make on a daily basis. More practical benefits are offered by the credit card that allows cardholders to save on the credit card while spending on it.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is known for the advantages it offers in various categories. In addition to providing air insurance, the card also gives you 15 per cent on your dining expenses. Upon activation, you’ll get 1,000 Vistara points, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card: Axis Bank launched the Neo credit card for individuals who make most of their purchases online. By holding this card, you can access several discounts, cashback rewards and loyalty points from leading online shopping sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Bookmyshow, etc.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: For both shopaholics and daily flyers, this card is the perfect match. When you rent a car on mylescars.com, you can earn up to 20 per cent off.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: Each time you use your card to pay utility bills or when you get a fuel refill in your car, the Super Value Titanium Credit Card by SCB gives exciting value back, as the name implies.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ujjain
|HDFC Bank||H No 267/11, FP 9/11, Gr & Mezzanine Flr Ravivar Peth, Maharashtra 413005|
|YES Bank||No 22, Shanku Marg, Freeganj, Madhav Nagar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456001|
|IndusInd Bank||Madhav Nagar, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010|
|Axis Bank||Ashray, 77, Ground Floor, Hotel, Dewas Rd, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ujjain:
- Online minimum documentation needed for an application of current customers
- Precise credit card accessibility in just a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ujjain in just three easy steps:
- An instantaneous eligibility review
- Fill out the complete Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Ujjain for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Travel Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Ujjain can easily make payments by these means: by Net Banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, using fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ujjain:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ujjain:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is needed or is dependent on criteria for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Ujjain
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Ujjain online?
You can certainly apply for a credit card online instantly, without much of a stretch. For validation your qualification and fill out your information within the forms provided in a clear structure, you can simply visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Ujjain?
Aside from providing ease of use, it is necessary to have a credit card for the following reasons:
- Helps hold a decent credit score
- Up to 45 days from the limit of interest-free credit
- Hassle-free purchases, online and offline
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Ujjain bill-paying available?
You can choose from the following choices in order to pay your bill:
- Pay by online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Do all credit card Ujjain require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Actually, no, not every card includes an annual fee and a membership fee in addition. There is typically no annual fee on the basis of primary cards, but cards with an annual cost also offer a greater number of advantages than zero annual charge cards.
✅ Will my credit card Ujjain limit rise at a later time?
Now and again, credit limits are altered by the backer of the card. This will regularly consider your previous payment history, however, on the off chance that you missed a few instalments on past bills, your cap may likewise be downsized.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, for instance, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. For those individuals who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ Does credit card Ujjain come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Yes, during the time of credit card acceptance, the cash withdrawal/advance limit on your card is pre-set and announced.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Ujjain balances?
Some credit cards have the opportunity to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Ujjain
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Ujjain
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ujjain
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ujjain:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ujjain in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Ujjain for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ujjain:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ujjain:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Ujjain
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Ujjain online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Ujjain?
- 10.3 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Ujjain bill-paying available?
- 10.4 ✅ Do all credit card Ujjain require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.5 ✅ Will my credit card Ujjain limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Ujjain come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Ujjain balances?