Ulhasnagar is a city in the Thane district, located about 55 km from the railway station of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. This city is part of the MMRDA-managed Metropolitan Area of Mumbai. At the 2011 Census, it had a population estimated to be 506,098. Ulhasnagar is a municipal town and has the Tahsil headquarters of the same name. If you want to apply for a credit card in Ulhasnagar, you have reached the correct spot!
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Ulhasnagar
State Bank of India
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used in ATMs worldwide, and this international exposure makes it the perfect source for obtaining international travel privileges for a frequent traveller.
- Yatra SBI Card: In order to have a convenient and affordable travel experience, the Yatra SBI Card is ideal for frequent travellers as it provides multiple travel advantages. In addition, it offers welcome presents, loyalty points, fuel surcharge exemption, etc.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: The Axis Bank Vistara credit card is recognised in different categories for the benefits it provides. The card also offers you 15 per cent on your dining costs, in addition to having air insurance. You will get 1,000 Vistara points upon activation, which can be redeemed.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card: For the regular traveller, the Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is planned. Among several other advantages, you can receive complimentary lounge access, travel and hotel vouchers. The card provides generous incentives in all categories as well.
- HDFC Visa Signature Credit Card: A luxury card that provides the cardholder with profound benefits is the HDFC VISA Signature Credit Card. It provides benefits such as the waiver of fuel surcharges, access to premium airport lounges and insurance cover.
- HDFC Bank Solitaire Credit Card: The HDFC Solitaire Credit Card is tailored for women and comes in all categories with a variety of rewards. Among other incentives, consumers earn shopping coupons, accelerated reward points for dining and grocery shopping.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card: A card from the ‘gemstone set’ of ICICI Bank is an ICICI Coral Credit Card. In the Visa and Mastercard versions, these cards can be used. You will benefit from this card’s shopping, travel and movie spending benefits.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card: The aim of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is to provide customers with an enriching spending experience and versatility in payment. Chip cards are the best for individuals who want a rewarding credit card that also guarantees secure transactions.
- Bajaj Finserv Doctor’s SuperCard: Provides up to Rs. 20 Lakh for professional compensation insurance. For every Rs.100 spent offline, 1 reward point is granted, 2X reward points on all online spending, with the exception of online transactions made on education, insurance, utilities etc.
- Smart SuperCard Bajaj Finserv Shop: It provides cashback worth Rs. 500 (on spending Rs. 2,000 in the first 30 days & payment of joining fees) and also 5% cashback on grocery transactions up to Rs. 250 a month
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ulhasnagar
|YES Bank||Ground Flr, Maruti Arcade, opp. Ulhasnagar Municipal, Corporation, Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra 421003|
|DCB Bank||Baba Notandas Darbar Rd, Mukund Nagar, Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra 421002|
|IndusInd Bank||Railway Station Rd, Ramayan Nagar, Ulhasnagar, Thane, Maharashtra 421002|
|Dhanlaxmi Bank||Sidhi Vinayak Hajr, Goal Maidan, Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra 421001|
|UCO Bank||Bridge, Omkar Complex Shahad West, opposite Shahad Flyover, Maharashtra 421103|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ulhasnagar:
- Exact accessibility of a credit card within a few minutes
- Online minimum documentation available for applications from current customers
- Get Dialabank‘s Instant E-Approval
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ulhasnagar in just three easy steps:
- An instant eligibility review
- Fill Total Online Application
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Ulhasnagar for Customers?
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Fuel Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Reward Cards
- Regular Cards
- Entertainment Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
A credit card user in Ulhasnagar can easily make payments through these means via the net banking of a particular bank, Auto Pay, through fund transfer, mobile banking, via cheque or dropbox, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ulhasnagar:
- For salaried or self-employed people, a minimum age of 21 years is required.
- For salaried or self-employed people, a maximum age of 65 years is required.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ulhasnagar:
A minimum income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends on credit card requirements; more monthly income is required for high-end cards & a very good cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Ulhasnagar
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Ulhasnagar online?
With hardly a stretch, you can undoubtedly apply for a credit card online instantly. You may simply visit the Dialabank website to confirm your qualification and complete your details within the forms given in a simple structure.
✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Ulhasnagar?
In addition to offering ease of use, it is important for the following reasons to have a credit card:
- Helps hold a decent credit score
- Up to 45 days from the interest-free credit cap
- Online and offline, Hassle-free transactions
✅ Do all Credit Card Ulhasnagar require an annual fee and a membership fee?
Presently, no, not every card does require in addition an annual fee and a membership fee. On the basis of primary cards, there is usually no annual fee, but cards with an annual cost also provide a greater range of advantages than zero annual charge cards.
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Ulhasnagar bill-paying available?
You can choose from the following choices in order to pay your bill:
- Paying your credit card bill through online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Can my Credit Card Ulhasnagar credit limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is assigned against an asset. This could be a fresh start for those who are not able to get a standard (unsecured) passport.
✅ Does credit card Ulhasnagar come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
Yeah, definitely, the cash withdrawal/advance limit on your card is pre-set and declared at the time of credit card acceptance.
✅ What is the transfer of Credit Card Ulhasnagar balances?
There is the capacity for certain credit cards to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Ulhasnagar
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Ulhasnagar
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Ulhasnagar
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Ulhasnagar:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Ulhasnagar in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Ulhasnagar for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Ulhasnagar:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Ulhasnagar:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Ulhasnagar
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Ulhasnagar online?
- 10.2 ✅ Why You Should Have A Credit Card Ulhasnagar?
- 10.3 ✅ Do all Credit Card Ulhasnagar require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.4 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Ulhasnagar bill-paying available?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my Credit Card Ulhasnagar credit limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ Does credit card Ulhasnagar come with specific limitations for cash withdrawal?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of Credit Card Ulhasnagar balances?