Vadodara is the third-largest city in Gujarat, formerly Baroda, and is an important commercial, educational and industrial hub in western India. The city is also recognised as India’s Sanskari Nagari (Cultural City) and Kala Nagari (City of Art). Vadodara is home to many public and private companies in the petroleum sector and is also a centre for the manufacture of electrical equipment. You’ve reached the right location if you’re hunting for a credit card in the beautiful city of Vadodara.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Vadodra
Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card: On-card activation, Premier Credit Card awards 2,000 bonus reward points. You will get 4 free airport lounge passes a year and 24/7 concierge services as well.
- Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card: Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card gives you the offer to earn 1 Reward Point on each Rs 100 spent across all categories. On all petrol pumps, receive 1 per cent fuel surcharge waiver on transactions of Rs 500 to Rs 4,000.
- YES First Preferred Credit Card: The YES First Preferred Credit Card grants you free access to the Add on Card offered to 1 applicant family member. For every Rs.100 spent, it also provides 8 reward points. Points of reward which never expire.
- YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card: The YES Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card provides you with a free Add on Card valid for 1 applicant’s family member. It also provides 1,250 Reward Points with a welcome bonus on cumulative spending of INR 5,000 or more within 30 days of card set-up.
State Bank of India
- SBI Platinum Credit Card: This card provides advantages, as you get a welcome bonus voucher for INR.3000 when you sign up for this card. For investments in supermarkets, international travel, restaurants etc., you can receive reward points.
- SBI Advantage Signature Credit Card: This credit card can be used internationally in ATMs, and this worldwide recognition makes it an ideal source for a frequent traveller to gain international travel privileges.
- RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card: For 5 transactions of Rs. 1000 or more, the RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card provides you with 1000 bonus reward points every month. Reward points given on all weekend spends are 2X reward points
- RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card: On Wednesdays, the RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card gives a 5 per cent return on grocery transactions. It also provides 1000 reward points for spending Rs. 10,000 in the first 60 days.
- HDFC Bank Superia Credit Card: The Superia Card is an HDFC Bank premium credit card that provides many incredible features and benefits across a range of categories, including food, travel, fuel, and shopping.
- HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card: Each time you spend, the HDFC Bank Platinum Plus Credit Card is one which rewards you. Moreover, other incentives, such as free accidental death insurance and purchase cover, also come with this premium credit card.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Vadodra
|Citibank||Opp Pelican Towers Gotri Road, Race Course Rd, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007|
|ICICI Bank||42, Haribhakti Society, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Rd, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007|
|RBL Bank||Ground Chitrakut Complex Race Course Circle, near Road, Pashabhai Park, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007|
|Axis Bank||2nd Floor, Vicenza House 21 Friends Society, opposite CH Jewellers, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Benison Complex, Old Padra Rd, Vadodara, Gujarat 390012|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Vadodra:
- Online minimum documentation needed for current customers’ applications
- Exact credit card accessibility in a few minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Vadodra in just three easy steps:
- A quick eligibility review
- Total Online Application, Complete
- Get Instant E-approval within minutes
Which are the credit cards available in Vadodra for Customers?
- Premium Cards
- Reward Cards
- Travel Cards
- Regular Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
Via net banking of a specific bank, Auto Pay, via fund transfer, mobile banking, Via Cheque or dropbox, etc., a credit card user in Vadodra can easily make payments by those means.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Vadodra:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for Salaried / Self-employed individuals
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Vadodra:
A minimum income of at least Rs.15000 per month is required or normally depends on the criteria for credit cards; high-end cards require more monthly income & a very good cibil score.
Other Cities Credit Card
|Credit Card Tadipatri||Credit Card Surat|
|Credit Card Thanjavur||Credit Card Thiruvananthapuram|
|Credit Card Tenali||Credit Card Thane|
|Credit Card Tirupati||Credit Card Tinsukia|
FAQs Credit Card Vadodra
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Vadodra online?
Surely, you can very easily apply online for a credit card. To check your eligibility and fill out your information with the minimum documents required in a very easy form, all you have to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Vadodra to avail the EMI facility?
Most credit card issuers, at competitive interest rates and stable tenure, give you favourable repayment conditions. Your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be translated to simple EMIs.
✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Vadodra bill-paying available?
You can choose from the following options in order to pay your bill:
- Pay your credit card bill via online banking, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment by cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM / Bank during banking hours
✅ Do all credit card Vadodra require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all of the cards ask for an annual membership charge and/or fee. There is typically no annual fee for basic credit cards, but cards with an annual fee also provide more benefits than zero annual fee cards.
✅ Will my credit card Vadodra limit rise at a later time?
From time to time, credit limits are modified by the issuer of the card. This typically takes your past payment track record into account, but if you missed several payments on previous bills, your cap may also be downgraded.
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. For those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport, this might be a good start.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are issued under the main credit card and all transactions requiring payment of dues are addressed to a single account. It is beneficial for students living away from their parents and also for those who are unable to obtain their own passport.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Vadodra balances?
Some credits have the opportunity to transfer delinquent balances to other accounts, merge debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Vadodra
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Vadodra
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Vadodra
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Vadodra:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Vadodra in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Vadodra for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Vadodra:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Vadodra:
- 10 Other Cities Credit Card
- 11 FAQs Credit Card Vadodra
- 11.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Vadodra online?
- 11.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Vadodra to avail the EMI facility?
- 11.3 ✅ What are the choices for Credit Card Vadodra bill-paying available?
- 11.4 ✅ Do all credit card Vadodra require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 11.5 ✅ Will my credit card Vadodra limit rise at a later time?
- 11.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 11.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 11.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Vadodra balances?