One of India’s most populated cities lies between the Eastern Ghats and the Bay of Bengal in Andhra Pradesh. Vizag, as it is popularly called, is a major export hub and its natural harbour provides jobs for 50,000 people. The city has a long history of naval and maritime trade.
The city has also benefited from investment in the information technology and pharmaceutical sectors in the last few years.
You have reached the right place if you are searching for a credit card in the beautiful city of Visakhapatnam.
Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Visakhapatnam
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card: This Axis Bank credit card is most suitable for daily travellers. It provides an economy class ticket as a welcome bonus and one economy class ticket once you renew the pass.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card: This credit card includes Flipkart coupons worth Rs. 1,000 as a welcome bonus. You can make big-ticket transactions and pay the balance back in simple EMIs over a period of time.
- The American Express ® Gold Credit Card Daily Spend: This is another great American Express credit card. Cardholders are eligible to earn extra benefits when they shop at Flipkart and even when they book a cab with Ola.
- American Express Platinum ReserveSM Credit Card: As a welcome gift, holders of this credit card are given 11,000 bonus membership reward points. Membership of the free Priority Pass gives them access to luxury airport lounges worldwide.
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card: Cardholders may earn up to Rs 3,000 cashback for spending Rs 10,000 or more as a welcome gift during the first three months of card issuance. At more than 700 restaurants throughout the country, the card also offers a 15 per cent flat discount.
- Citibank ® Rewards Card: As the name suggests, this credit card is incredibly rewarding. You can earn up to 10 reward points for every Rs. 125 spent on your card at select partner shops. The best part of it is that the accumulated reward points never expire.
- Citi PremierMiles ® Credit Card: This is a travel-centric credit card from Citi Bank. If a total expenditure of Rs 1,000 is met within the first 60 days of card issuance, users will receive 10,000 miles as a welcome gift.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card: This card is the perfect fit for both shopaholics and frequent flyers. You will get up to 20 per cent off when you rent a car on mylescars.com.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: As the name suggests, the Super Value Titanium Credit Card by SCB gives exciting value back every time you use your card to pay utility bills or when you get a fuel refill in your vehicle.
Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Visakhapatnam
|ICICI Bank||49-34-3/1, Abid Nagar Rd, Akkayyapalem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016|
|HDFC Bank||Hig 88/1, opp. Back Petrol Bunk, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530017|
|IndusInd Bank||Dwarakanagar Rd, Ganesh Nagar, Seetamma Peta, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016|
|Axis Bank||48/6/20, Sri Ramsai Gayathri Arcade, Sri Krishna Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530013|
Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Visakhapatnam:
- For current customers to apply, minimal online documentation is needed.
- Exact credit card usability within a couple of minutes
- Get Instant E-Approval by Dialabank.
How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Visakhapatnam in just three easy steps:
- Fast analysis of eligibility
- Fill out the Online Application in detail.
- Within minutes, get Instant E-approval.
Which are the credit cards available in Visakhapatnam for Customers?
- Reward Cards
- Travel Cards
- Premium Cards
- Entertainment Cards
- Cashback Cards
- Fuel Cards
How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
By the following means, a credit card user in Visakhapatnam can easily make payments:
- Pay your credit card bill via online banking – such as NEFT/RTGS/EPAY/VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment through cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit at ATM/Bank during banking hours
Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Visakhapatnam:
- Minimum age of 21 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
- Maximum age of 65 years is required for salaried or self-employed individuals.
Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Visakhapatnam:
A minimum Income of Rs.15000 per month is required or depends upon credit card requirements; High-end cards need more income per month & a solid cibil score.
FAQs Credit Card Visakhapatnam
✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Visakhapatnam online?
Yeah, you can apply online very easily for a credit card. To check your eligibility and fill out your information with the minimum documents required in a very easy form, all you need to do is visit the Dialabank website.
✅ Can I carry a credit card Visakhapatnam to avail the EMI facility?
At low-interest rates and stable tenure, most credit card issuers offer you favourable terms for repayment—your transactions above Rs. 5,000 can be translated into simple EMIs.
✅ Do all credit card Visakhapatnam require an annual fee and a membership fee?
No, not all cards ask for an annual membership charge and/or fee. There is usually no annual charge for basic credit cards, but cards with an annual fee often have more benefits than zero annual fee cards.
✅ What are the choices for bill paying of credit card Visakhapatnam available?
To pay your bill, you can choose from the following choices:
- Paying through online banking for your credit card bill, such as NEFT / RTGS / EPAY / VMT (from other bank accounts)
- Payment through cheques
- Cash deposit/cheque deposit during banking hours at ATM / Bank
✅ Can my credit card Visakhapatnam limit rise at a later time?
✅ What is a secured credit card?
A secured credit card, say, a fixed deposit, is one that is issued against an asset. This might be a good start for those who are not able to get a regular (unsecured) passport.
✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
Add-on credit cards are assigned under the main credit card and are addressed to a single account for all transactions which need payment of dues. For students living away from their parents and even for those unable to get their own passport, it is helpful.
✅ What is the transfer of credit card Visakhapatnam balances?
For certain credit cards, there is an ability to transfer overdue balances to other accounts, consolidate debt and repay EMIs.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Visakhapatnam
- 2 Top 5 Banks That Offer Credit Card Visakhapatnam
- 3 Looking for Bank Branches where you can get information on Credit Card Visakhapatnam
- 4 Why Apply Online or Choose Dialabank for Credit Card Visakhapatnam:
- 5 How you can get credit cards with Dialabank in Visakhapatnam in just three easy steps:
- 6 Which are the credit cards available in Visakhapatnam for Customers?
- 7 How you can pay for credit cards payments or payment options?
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Credit card Visakhapatnam:
- 9 Required Income Criteria for Credit Card Visakhapatnam:
- 10 FAQs Credit Card Visakhapatnam
- 10.1 ✅ Can I apply for Credit Card Visakhapatnam online?
- 10.2 ✅ Can I carry a credit card Visakhapatnam to avail the EMI facility?
- 10.3 ✅ Do all credit card Visakhapatnam require an annual fee and a membership fee?
- 10.4 ✅ What are the choices for bill paying of credit card Visakhapatnam available?
- 10.5 ✅ Can my credit card Visakhapatnam limit rise at a later time?
- 10.6 ✅ What is a secured credit card?
- 10.7 ✅ What are the Add-On credit cards?
- 10.8 ✅ What is the transfer of credit card Visakhapatnam balances?