DBS Black Visa Credit card Features
- Rate of Interest: 0% interest rates for payment plans over 6 months
- Redeem Online: You can easily track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Convenience: You can easily withdraw money. Up to 15% off your favorite merchants
- Dining: Exclusive dining offers. 10% off with a min spend of S$80
- DBS Points earned on your DBS Altitude Card do not expire.
DBS Black Visa Credit card Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|The income of the Applicant||30,000 $ annually|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary.|
DBS Black Visa Credit card Documentation
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
DBS Black Visa Credit card Fees and Charges
Fee and Charges
|Card Add on||96 $|
|Annual Fee||192.63 $|
|Interest Rate||Not specified|
|Cash Advance Fee||Not specified|
DBS Black Visa Credit card Rewards and Points Programs
- Charge a minimum of S$25,000 to your DBS Altitude Card each year to receive an annual fee waiver for the following year
- Get up to S$1 million travel accident insurance coverage for you and your family members when you charge the full travel fare to your DBS Altitude Card
- 2 free lounge visits within each 12-month period of your membership.
- Exclusive dining offers
How to Apply for DBS Black Visa Credit card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for Cash Back World Mastercard:
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select the DBS Black Visa credit card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Table of Contents
- 1 DBS Black Visa Credit card Features
- 2 DBS Black Visa Credit card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 DBS Black Visa Credit card Documentation
- 4 DBS Black Visa Credit card Fees and Charges
- 5 DBS Black Visa Credit card Rewards and Points Programs
- 6 Video
- 7 How to Apply for DBS Black Visa Credit card
- 8 FAQ