DBS Takashimaya Visa Card Features
- 10% off during selected sale events in-store
- S$6 top-up# to your CashCard for parking when you charge at least S$250 to your Card in-store
- complimentary delivery service when you meet the following spend amount:
- During Takashimaya 10% Promotion Day: S$200
- All other days: S$100
- up to 5% discount+ at Takashimaya Shanghai (China), Takashimaya Siam (Thailand), and Takashimaya Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
- S$90 Takashimaya Gift Vouchers when you apply for DBS Takashimaya American Express® Card online
- DBS Lifestyle Privileges
DBS Takashimaya Visa Card Eligibility Criteria
- S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean & PR)
- S$45,000 and above per annum (Foreigner)
DBS Takashimaya Visa Card Documents Required
|| Address Proof
- Voter ID
- Driving license,
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Recent telephone bills
- Electricity bills
- Voter ID
- Recent IT Returns
- Copy of Employment Pass
- Salary slips
- last six months bank account statements showing salary credit
DBS Takashimaya Visa Card Fees and Charges
- S$192.60 (Principal Card)
- S$96.30 (Each Supplementary Card)
DBS Takashimaya Visa Card How To Apply
You can easily apply for a DBS Takashimaya Visa Card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select DBS Takashimaya Visa Card
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.