DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
The below mentioned is the type of credit cards and benefits of DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card.
1. DCB Payless Card :
Get unlimited cash back on all your transactions.
The renewal fee is low.
The card can be accessed in India and Nepal.
Eligibility For DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria for the bank for DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum age should be 65 years.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.25,000 p.m.
- The applicant needs to have a good CIBIL score.
How to Apply For DCB Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card through Dialabank. Follow the below steps and get your credit card loan easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, address, annual income, loan amount, etc. correctly.
- Find your preferred DCB Bank Credit card.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Repayment of Loan on DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on DCB Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking :
- If you want to use the net banking service at DCB Bank then first you need to register yourself on their net banking portal.
- After registration, you can log in on their net banking portal and can repay the Credit Card loan easily.
- You can also pay by using DCB Bank Mobile Banking App.
2. NEFT :
- You can repay the loan at DCB Bank from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cash Payment :
- You can easily pay by making cash payments at any branch of DCB Bank.
4. Cheque Payment :
- You just need to fulfill the required details. You can drop the cheque at the nearest DCB Bank Branch.
5. Bill Desk Facility
- You just need to provide all the required details like credit card number, payment amount, branch, etc. correctly. You can use the DCB Bank Bill Desk Facility.
6. Auto Debit
- You need to select the minimum payable amount.
- The selected amount will be deducted from your account monthly on the due date.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- You don’t have to submit more documents.
- Credit Limit can be converted into Loan.
- You can repay the amount by converting it into EMIs.
- Attractive interest rates are available.
- You will get the loan according to your credit profile.