DCB PayLess Credit Card Features
- Availability: Available for Business professionals, Seld employed, Salaried people.
- Flexibility: The card limit provided by the bank is flexible.
- Interest-free credit Period: The credit amount can be availed between 15 to 45 days.
- Cash Advance: Cash withdrawal is available at any ATM.
- International acceptance: The PayLess credit card is Globally accepted.
- Card add on: The card provides the facility of family card add one eligible for members above the age of 18.
- Bonus Rewards: Customers could avail of bonus reward points by registering for the e-statements of the account.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee required by the bank on the DCB PayLess credit card.
DCB PayLess Credit Card Eligibility:
|Minimum Age requirement||18 years|
|Maximum Age requirement||60 years|
|Minimum salary for Salaried & Self employed||50,000|
|Minimum salary for Business professionals||NA|
|Other requirements||Cibil Score | Credit History|
DCB PayLess Credit Card Documentation:
|Income Proof||Residence Proof||Identity Proof|
|Bank Statements||Utility Bills||Aadhar Card|
|PAN Card||Aadhar Card||Driving Licence|
|Driving Licence||PAN Card|
DCB PayLess Credit card Fee & Charges:
Fees and Charges
|Interest Rate||2% a month|
Reward Points Program:
DCB PayLess Credit Card Limit:
The DCB PayLess credit card is a zero balance account with a card limit flexible in nature. It can be changed according to the will of a cardholder.
How to apply for DCB PayLess credit card
- Dialabank helps you to apply for a classic credit card.
- You can visit the ‘Credit Cards’ page.
- Enter your personal and contact details.
- After the verification, a representative from the bank will get in touch with and ask to guide you through the process.
- You may have to submit KYC documents and income proof to get a DCB Bank credit card.
- You can also visit the nearby Syndicate Bank branch to apply for a credit card.
Table of Contents
- 1 DCB PayLess Credit Card Features
- 2 DCB PayLess Credit Card Eligibility:
- 3 DCB PayLess Credit Card Documentation:
- 4 DCB PayLess Credit card Fee & Charges:
- 5 Reward Points Program:
- 6 DCB PayLess Credit Card Limit:
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for DCB PayLess credit card
- 9 FAQs