Dena Bank Credit Cards
Minimum Income Required
|Minimum 18 years to a maximum of 65 years|
|Dena Laghu Udyami Credit Card||750 rupees||Cashback||At least 30000 rupees Fixed Deposit with Dena Bank|
Dena bank credit card can be used for any needs from bill payment to shopping and travelling.
Dena Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to get a credit card includes age, nationality, income and Cibil score.
|Salaried Individual||Self-Employed Individual||18 years to 65 years|
|Dena bank credit card||10 lakhs for the last 3 years||10 lakhs for the last 3 years|
Dena Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
|Salaried Individual||Self-Employed Individual|
Dena Bank Credit Cards How To Apply?
You can apply for a Dena Bank credit card via online as well as you can use offline mode. Before applying for a credit card you should check the eligibility criteria to know, whether you meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the branch. The application process for a credit card is simple and easy.
How to apply online?
On the Bank website, there is an option given to apply online. You can make use of that option. You can apply for a credit card via Dialabank too. While applying for a credit card with Dialabank, the process takes only less time and is easy.
- Visit Dialbank website.
- Find the form provided on the top of the page.
- Fill the details in the form.
- Click on request quote.
- Wait for some time and you will get a call from our relationship manager.
- You can collect information from our representative regarding the fees, eligibility, benefits etc of each card and compare.
- You can thus choose the best bank to apply for a credit card.
How to apply offline?
- Find the nearest Dena Bank branch from google.
- Visit the bank branch with documents.
- Meet the officers and collect information about the credit card.
- Apply for a credit card.
- Submit the documents and passport size photos.
Reward Points offered on Dena Bank Credit cards
|Dena Laghu Udyami Credit Card||NIL|
Dena bank Credit Cards – Detailed Features and Benefits
|Dena Laghu Udyami Credit Card|
|Key Highlights||Convenient, customer-friendly and rewards for the customers|
|Renewal Fee||Maximum up to 250 rupees|
|Suitable for||Small businessmen, retail traders, artisans, professionals, self-employed persons and small industrial units|
|Features and benefit||
|Rewards redemption option||NIL|
Table of Contents
- 1 Dena Bank Credit Cards
- 2 Dena Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Dena Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
- 4 Dena Bank Credit Cards How To Apply?
- 5 Reward Points offered on Dena Bank Credit cards
- 6 Dena bank Credit Cards – Detailed Features and Benefits
- 7 Videos
- 8 FAQ
- 9 News