Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
Platinum Credit Card
- Top-of-the-line privileges for dining, travel, luxury goods and lifestyle categories.
- Accessible online concierge facility with a credit card.
- 5 per cent cashback on spending on supermarkets and departmental stores.
- Cover for Free Policies
- Global emergency customer service
Gold Credit Card
- EmPower Controls Expenses.
- 5% cashback on all purchases from supermarkets and departmental stores.
- Free and comprehensive protection for insurance.
- Customer service for all emergencies, including those abroad.
Eligibility For Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan on Credit Card
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- A minimum income of INR 3,00,000 per annum is required.
- The applicant should have a good CIBIL Score.
How to Apply For Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply via Dialabank for a Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan on Credit Card. Taking the following steps to collect your credit card promptly.
- Visit Dialabank ‘s website, then.
- Complete with the order in the form.
- Correctly fill in all the basic info.
- Find your favourite Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card.
- Check your eligibility and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Repayment of Loan on Dhanlaxmi Bank Loan on Credit Card
- NEFT: You can pay your credit card bill using the NEFT facility from any other bank account.
- Bill Desk: You can use the web page of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Bill Desk set up to pay credit card bills.
- Cash payment: By paying in cash at any of the branches nearest to you, you can pay your Dhanlaxmi Bank credit card bills.
- Cheque payment: If you want to use cheques to cover your credit card bills, then you can do so in the same way as paying cash for your credit card bills.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- Quick Cash Access
- One of the most convenient borrowing type
- No additional documentation required
- Credit card loans are automatically disbursed,
- Loans made on credit cards are unsecured and collateral-free.
- An appealing rate of interest
Table of Contents [show]