Federal Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
Federal Bank SBI Visa Gold N More Credit Card
- Worldwide Acceptance: Your Federal Bank SBI Card is an international credit card that can be used in more than 24 million shops across the globe.
- Credit Facility: Your SBI Card from the Federal Bank gives you great payment versatility.
- Add-on Cards: With some of the latest credit card options, you can now easily take care of the needs of your loved ones.
- 0 per cent Fuel Surcharge: The special value of the fuel surcharge waiver is offered by your Federal Bank SBI card.
Federal Bank SBI Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Your SBI Card from the Federal Bank gives you great payment versatility.
- You can withdraw cash from over 1 million VISA / MasterCard ATMs with your Federal Bank SBI card.
- Book your online railway tickets
- Book your train tickets online now and get them delivered to your doorstep.
- Our focus is your sense of security.
Eligibility For Federal Bank Loan on Credit Card
- The applicant’s minimum age must be 21 years.
- The applicant’s maximum age must be 60 years.
- A minimum income of INR 18,000 per month is required.
- A good CIBIL Score is required for applying.
How to Apply For Federal Bank Loan on Credit Card
You can apply easily via Dialabank for Federal Bank Loan on Credit Card. To get your credit card easily, you have to take the following steps:
- Visit Dialabank ‘s website next.
- Please choose your preferred credit card from the Federal Bank.
- Provide details in the application form that is required.
- Correctly fill in all the basic info.
- Check your eligibility and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Repayment of Loan on Federal Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on Federal Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- NEFT: You can pay your credit card bill using the NEFT facility from any other bank account.
- Bill Desk: The web page of the Federal Bank Bill Desk that is set up to pay the credit card bills can be accessed.
- Cash payment: By paying in cash at any of the branches closest to you, you can pay your federal bank credit card bills.
- Cheque payment: If you want to use cheques to cover your credit card bills, then you can do so in the same way as paying cash for your credit card bills.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- The balance can be paid for in flexible tenures.
- Entry to Fast Cash
- One of the most convenient kinds of lending
- No supplementary documentation needed
- Credit card loans are disbursed automatically,