About HDFC Regalia Travel Credit Card
Features and Benefits with HDFC Regalia Travel Credit Card are as follows:
- Welcome Benefit: This is a feature of HDFC Regalia Travel Credit Card that offers the 5000 Reward Points and a renewal benefit with 2500 reward points.
- Travel & Entertainment Portal: This portal offers the best deals on the flight tickets, hotel bookings and movie tickets. It helps you to get benefits on the prices charged to you on this. In case, you spend Rs. 150 points on this portal, then you can earn 8 reward points. You can use these reward points against Regalia Vouchers on airline tickets, hotel bookings or movie tickets
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership: With this, you can free access to 600 airport lounges around the world. Also, you can enjoy the refreshments and use facilities like internet, phones, faxes, conference rooms etc. The card holder can have a free access to the Priority Pass lounges every year. If there are some other people, then they can also use this facility at the charges of $27 per person
- Complimentary Taj Epicure Plus Membership: HDFC Regalia Travel Credit Card offers you exquisite benefits* at Taj Hotels and Resorts. If you have a Gold level status at the Taj InnerCircle, then you can earn 2.5 Epicure Points for every Rs. 100 spent on food and beverages at participating restaurants in India. These points can be utilized for your points for refreshments and holidays at the Taj or simply utilize them to pay your hotel room bills.
- Fantastic Rewards: HDFC Regalia Travel Credit Card offers various rewards on your Visa Regalia Card. If you spend Rs. 150, you get reward points for purchases, dining spend and for other spend. You can use these reward points for exciting offers from the exclusive Rewards Catalogue or simply change them into Air miles at leading domestic airlines.
- Super Protection Benefits: There are many insurance plans in case of death in an accident. The nominee will receive compensation of Rs. 1 Crore. In cases of hospitalization, there is a protection offered up to Rs. 12 Lakhs when you are travelling abroad.
- Rock bottom Interest Rates: It offers the 50 days of interest free credit. Also, you can manage your payment at your convenience. You have the option to pay only the minimum amount due or any part of the total amount due that is higher than the minimum amount due. The rest of the amount can be carried to next month at an extremely low rate of interest approx. 1.99 percent.
Leading Credit Card Providers (Click to Apply)
- Axis Bank Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Barclays Credit Card
- HSBC Bank Credit Cards
- Canara Bank Credit Card