About HDFC Superia Credit Card
Features & Benefits of HDFC Superia Credit Card
- Welcome Benefit: 1000 Reward Points
- Renewal Benefit: 1000 reward points
Superia Travel Club
- International Miles: You can utilize the Reward Points at more than 2o international airlines through KrisFlyer – Singapore Airline’s Frequent Flyer Program. One can also register for KrisFlyer membership at their website.
- India Miles: Under this, you can use the Reward Points against air miles on Air India, Kingfisher Airlines and Jet Airways. These reward points can also be utilized against Air Vouchers of the leading domestic airlines.
Superia Rewards: For every Rs. 150 you get 3 reward points and these points can be converted for air miles on more than 20 international airlines or on any major domestic airline. The points accumulated can also be used for exciting gifts catalogue, at the applicable redemption rate.
Also, the retail purchases are qualified for Reward Points. Cash advance, fees and other charges do not increase any reward points. Transaction amounts below Rs. 150 will not increase any Reward Points.
Power Dining: One can get 50% more reward points* when you dine. This gives you a number of reasons to dine out.
Priority Pass membership: This Card allows you preferential access to over 600 airport lounges around the world. It also offers you refreshments and other facilities like internet access, phones, fax and conference rooms. This will surely relieve you from travel fatigue and escape airport chaos.
Fuel surcharge waiver: One gets the total liberty from fuel surcharge when you purchase fuel between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5000 across all fuel stations.
Zero liability on lost card: In case, your card gets lost, report it immediately to the company’s call centre. When you have reported about the loss, you have a zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with your card.
Revolving Credit: Under this you can get revolving credit on your Superia Credit Card at an interest rate of 3.05% per month.
Interest free credit: Get up to 50 interest free days from the date of purchase.
Free yourself from annual fee:
- Spend Rs. 15,000 within first 90 days from card set update and get a waiver of 1styear membership fee.
- Spend Rs. 75,000 in a year and get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
Leading Credit Card Providers (Click to Apply)
- HSBC Bank Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Credit Card
- Barclays Credit Card
- CorpBank International Credit Card