HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Features
- Money management assistance from HSBC Advance Wealth Managers
- Wealth management support and solutions
- Redeem your extra points on a range of products and services including Marriott, BookMyShow, Wills Lifestyle, and Vodafone.
- Earn 2 reward points for every Rs.150 you spend on your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card.
- With this credit card, you will incur absolutely no annual fees.
- In case you lose your credit card, report it immediately to HSBC.
- Get up to 52 days of interest-free periods on your purchases.
- Your credit card will be accepted in more than 18 million establishments all over the world.
- With your HSBC Advance credit card, you have access to 700,000 ATMs around the globe.
- You can register for online banking and manage your credit card anytime and anywhere.
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Customers having a good financial relationship with the bank account, a mortgage, or an Rs. 3 lakh quarterly balance will be eligible for the HSBC Advance account.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||5 Lakhs|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL score is required|
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
Any applicant who is applying for an Advance Visa credit card from HSBC Bank must have to submit the following documents. These documents are the requirements for the lenders who are providing you a credit card.
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee: Nil.
- Renewal Fee: Nil.
Rewards Points programs
- 2 points/Rs. 150 spent
- 6 points/Rs. 150 on online spends for the first 2 years of your credit card
- 10 points/Rs. 150 on purchases made after crossing an expense amount of Rs. 4 lakh in a year
- Get EXTRA points for every Rs. 100 spent at outlets of over 1,200 Extra Partners. Each partner has a different point system.
- Get EXTRA points for every kind of banking transaction.
HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
You can easily apply for an HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- HSBC Premier Mastercard
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Features
- 2 HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- 10 FAQ’S