HSBC Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
The following list shows the types and benefits of the credit cards provided by HSBC Bank Loan On Credit Card.
1. HSBC Cashback Credit Card :
Get unlimited cash back on all your transactions.
1.5% cashback on online spending.
If you spend more than Rs.10,00,00 in a year then annual charges will be abandoned.
2. HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card :
2 reward points for every Rs.150 spent
Receive offers and discounts on the purchase you make at fuel stations.
You will get Discounts on movies, flights, restaurants, and more.
3. HSBC Smart Value Credit Card :
3X Rewards points on online, dining & telecom spend.
Fuel surcharge waiver
4. HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card :
- You will get airport lounge access
- You will get 2 Reward points for every purchase of Rs.100.
- Get offers on a purchase you make at the fuel station by using this card.
- Online fraud protection is available.
5. HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card :
- Get 2 Reward points for every Rs.150 spent
Get offers on the purchase you make at the fuel stations.
You can get discounts on movies, flights, restaurants, and many more
Eligibility For HSBC Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria set by the bank for the HSBC Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 Years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 65 Years.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.5 lakhs.
- The applicant should have a decent CIBIL score.
How to Apply For HSBC Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for the HSBC Bank Loan on a Credit Card through Dialabank.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, residential address, Contact no., etc. correctly.
- If you are eligible then you will get the HSBC Bank loan on Credit Card easily.
Repayment of Loan on HSBC Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on HSBC Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking
- You need to register on the HSBC Bank Netbanking portal. This facility is available for HSBC Bank Customers.
- Log in to the HSBC Bank Net banking.
- You can repay the amount under the Credit Card Payment Option.
2. NEFT :
- You can easily repay the loan amount at the HSBC Bank from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cheque Payment :
- You can drop the cheque at the nearest HSBC Bank Branch with all the details filled correctly.
4. Cash Payment :
- To repay the loan, you can directly deposit the cash at any branch of the HSBC Bank.
5. Bill Desk :
- You can easily repay the loan amount through the bill desk platform.
- You need to fill in all the details like credit card no. and payment amount correctly.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- You will get your loan instantly.
- Multiple Repayment methods are available.
- The minimum documents are required.
- Flexible tenures are available for repayment.