HSBC Cashback Credit Card Features
- HSBC cashback credit card lets you earn cashback without worrying about reaching a minimum spending level when you don’t really want to. You can enjoy cash back at all your purchases.
- 1.5% cashback on online spending
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Cashback is not offered on loading online wallets like Paytm, Airtel Money, Mobikwik, and others.
- Cashback can also be availed if you use the Instant EMI facility at selected merchants.
- The cashback will be credited to your credit card account within 45 days of your statement date. This means all the cash back you have earned during a billing cycle will be accumulated and credited to your account within 45 days of the billing date.
- Get Rs. 500 Amazon Voucher on making spending Rs. 500 or more at a time within 30 days of card activation.
- Swiggy-20% discount on orders above Rs. 400. Offer can be availed once per month, Max. discount is Rs. 100
- Amazon-5% discount on transactions of Rs. 1,000 or more. Max. Rs. 250 can be availed per month. There are no restrictions on the number of transactions.
HSBC Cashback Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- This is strictly for salaried individuals
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||Rs.4 Lakhs|
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
|Residential Criteria||The applicant should be a resident of India|
HSBC Cashback Credit Card Documentation
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and charges
- Annual Fee – Rs. 750 (reversed on spending Rs. 1 Lakh in the previous year)
- Finance Charges -3.3% p.m. (39.6% p.a.) computed from the date of transaction
- Add-on Fee (per annum)- Nil
- Interest-Free Credit Period- Up to 45 days
- Minimum Payment Due (MPD) on extended credit usage- 5% of the total payment due to the statement plus greater of past due or over the limit due (if any), subject to a minimum of Rs. 100. Interest will be charged on the extended credit as per terms and conditions
- Duplicate Statement Request Rs. 100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- The transaction fee for cash advances 2.5% of the transaction amount (subject to a minimum of Rs. 300)
- Late Payment Charges Minimum Payment Due -amount up to Rs. 500 – Fine of Rs. 400, Between Rs. 500 & Rs. 1,000 – Fine of Rs. 500, Above Rs. 1,000 – Fine of Rs. 750
- Over Limit Fee Rs. 500 per month
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee -3.50% of the amount
Rewards points programs
- Annual Fees – Customers can pay their outstanding bill amount through reward points
- Gifts – HSBC Bank provides lots of merchandise on which users can spend their points
- Gift Vouchers – Cardholders can redeem their points on a wide variety of vouchers from top brands
- Charities – Users can make a contribution to the charity of their choice
- Premier – Under the Premier category customers can purchase vouchers from a wide selection
- Green Rewards
HSBC Cashback Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the HSBC Cashback Credit Card cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for HSBC Cashback Credit Card?
You can easily apply for an HSBC Cashback Credit Card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- HSBC Premier Mastercard
- HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Cashback Credit Card Features
- 2 HSBC Cashback Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HSBC Cashback Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and charges
- 5 Rewards points programs
- 6 HSBC Cashback Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 9 How to apply for HSBC Cashback Credit Card?
- 10 Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- 11 FAQ’S