HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card Features
- HSBC offers access to premium golf courses across India and over 2000 courses worldwide, with a complimentary membership to Golf Fee Card and discounted green fees.
- Cardholders can get up to two complimentary golf games per month, with a maximum of five games in a year across partner golf courses. Additionally, 24/7 golf concierge services are also provided to customers.
- Movie buffs can enjoy a cashback of 50% when they use their HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards to purchase movie tickets at PVR Cinemas. The maximum cashback amount given in a month would be Rs 500.
- Cardholders can redeem accrued rewards points with top brands like Jimmy Choo, MakeMyTrip, Bose, Apple, Tumi, Croma, and other partner stores. HSBC also offers attractive discounts on designer brands for Premier cardholders.
- The world brought to you on a Premier platter! HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholders can enjoy exclusive dining privileges with discounts up to 20% at fine dining restaurants in India and across the world.
- Premier customers can enjoy discounts and get gifts cards when they shop at designer boutiques and merchant outlets using the HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card, across the globe.
- Customers can get discounts on travel packages and also enjoy a wide selection of airline and cruise packages, hotel packages, and travel deals with their Premier credit cards.
- Each experience with an HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card is unique with customers getting the best offers on Health and Beauty products, Fitness packages, and Spa treatments.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholders can enjoy a surcharge waiver of 2.5% on fuel purchases ranging between Rs 400 and Rs 4000. Fuel can be bought at any petrol bunk across India to avail of this waiver. This offer is valid throughout the year for Premier banking customers. Rewards points cannot be accumulated on fuel transactions inclusive of this waiver.
- Customers can conveniently transfer the outstanding balance above an amount of Rs 3000, from any other bank’s credit card to an HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card. HSBC gives customers the exclusive benefit of availing a balance transfer with 0% interest for the first three months. Further, customers can make repayments at a low-interest rate of 18% per annum on the monthly installments. Cardholders can pay back with flexible tenures ranging between 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. HSBC offers the Balance Transfer facility via phone banking and on the internet.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card customers can make secure online purchase transactions, pay utility bills, and also get their credit card bills as e-statements delivered to their email addresses.
- Premier banking members can make high-value purchases and conveniently convert them into monthly installments, using the “Loan on Phone” feature. A minimum purchase amount of Rs 2000 is required to avail of this facility.
- Cardholders can make use of the Loan on Phone feature by contacting the HSBC Phone banking service within 15 days of making the purchase transaction.
- Repayments for the converted loan can be made with tenures ranging between 6, 12, 18, and 24 months at a low-interest rate of 1.5%, calculated on a monthly reducing balance basis.
- All the EMIs will be charged to the customer’s credit card account. A processing fee of 2% of Rs 100, whichever would be higher would be charged the first time the monthly installment is paid.
HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards are offered based on the Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of Premier Banking customers in India.
- A specific criterion of Rs. 25, 00,000 for a quarter has to be maintained by a Premier Banking customer. The TRB will be calculated based on the following factors –
- The average balance held in HSBC savings or current accounts for a quarter.
- The average balance held in an HSBC fixed deposit for a quarter.
- The market value of a customer’s investments or the net purchase value. (Quarterly)
- Value of paid Life insurance premium (Quarterly)
- The market value of the Demat holding held in the HSBC depository account.
- The balance maintained in accounts belonging to family members can also be considered to meet the TRB criteria.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||Rs.5 Lakhs|
|Location||Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune|
|Residential Criteria||The applicant should be a resident of India|
HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card Documents Required
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||The card is offered based on the HSBC Premier relationship.|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% of the transaction amount or a minimum of Rs 300.|
|Free Credit Period||Up to 52 days|
|Due date of the payment from the statement date||22 days|
|Extended Credit – Finance Charges||2.49% per month, calculated from the date of the transaction.|
|Minimum Payment Due||5% of the total outstanding payment due, with the minimum being Rs 100.|
|Cash advance limit||Up to 60% of the card limit|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs 350|
|Duplicate Statements||Rs 100 / statement|
|Over limit fee||Rs 500 per month|
|Card replacement Fee (within India)||Rs 100|
|Late Payment Fee||50% of the minimum amount due, with the minimum being Rs 400 and the maximum is Rs 750 per month|
|Rewards redemption handling charges||Rs 50 per redemption|
Rewards Points programs
- 50% cashback at PVR Cinemas on purchase of movie tickets
- BookMyShow vouchers worth Rs. 1,000 per month on monthly spending of Rs. 75,000 or more
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership
- Free access to premier airport lounges 2 times a year
- Free Golf Fee card membership giving access to over 2,000 premium golf courses in India and the world
HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the HSBC Premier Mastercard cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
You can easily apply for an HSBC Premier Mastercard through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select HSBC Premier Mastercard.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card Features
- 2 HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards offered by HSBC
- 10 FAQ’S