HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Features
- Amazon Offer – Get a voucher worth Rs. 500 on making a single transaction worth Rs. 500 or more. The transaction must be done within 30 days of the card issuance.
- Cashback – The customers can avail of 10% cashback for making a minimum of 5 purchase transactions, totaling Rs. 5,000 or above during the first 60 days of issuance subject to a maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000.
- EMI at Low-Interest Rates – Users can avail of an attractive interest rate of 10.99% p.a. for EMIs booked within the first 90 days of card activation. This offer is applicable to cash on EMI, balance transfer on EMI, and loan on phone.
- The annual fee is waived off if the total spending in a year exceeds Rs. 50,000.
- Dynamic finance charges are applied on this card that is dependent on credit history and repayment behavior. The charge can range between 1.99% and 2.99% p.m
- The customers can enjoy installment plans at 10.99% p.a. for EMI products booked within the first 90 days of card issuance.
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
You need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||Rs.3 Lakhs|
|Location||Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune|
|Residential Criteria||The applicant should be a resident of India|
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Documents Required
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
|Type of fee or charge||Amount (Rs.)|
|Annual fee||Rs.499 (Waived off on spending Rs.50,000 in a year)|
|Interest charge||1.99% per month to 2.99% per month|
|Cash withdrawal fee (Bank branches or Domestic ATMs)||2.5% of the withdrawn amount or a minimum of Rs.300|
|Cash withdrawal fee (International ATMs)||Rs.100|
|Reward points redemption fee||Rs.50 per request|
|Interest charge on cash withdrawal||3.3% per month|
|Duplicate statement fee||Rs.100 per statement which is older than 3 months|
|Cheque bounce fee||Rs.350|
|Annual fee for add-on cards||NIL|
|Overlimit fee||Rs.500 per month|
|Late payment fee||50% of the minimum amount due subject to a minimum of Rs.400 and maximum R.750|
|Charge slip retrieval charge||Rs.225 per month|
|Card re-issue fee||Rs.100 per request|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||3.50%|
|Credit card bill payment at HSBC branches and drop-boxes||Rs.100|
Rewards Points programs
- Avail Book My Show voucher worth ₹200 on spending over ₹15000 in calendar month*
- Attractive installment [email protected]% for EMI products booked within 90 days of card issuance*
- Get 10% cash back for making a minimum of 5 purchase transactions, totaling ₹5,000 or more during the first 60 days of issuance subject to a maximum cashback of ₹1000*
- ₹100 = 1 Reward Points
- Save up to ₹16434 on an Annual Spend of ₹4 Lakh
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the HSBC Smart Value Credit cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
You can easily apply for HSBC Smart Value Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by HSBC
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Premier Mastercard
- HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Features
- 2 HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Documents Required
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 9 How to apply for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- 10 Other Top Credit Cards by HSBC
- 11 FAQ’S