IDFC Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
- Instant Loan-This IDFC loan is a pre-approved loan assigned to you against your credit limit.
- Instant Jumbo Loan-Usually, this type of credit against your credit card is over the allotted credit limit of your card. For this loan, the loan amount will not be blocked against your IDFC credit card limit.
Eligibility For Loans on IDFC
A minimum of 28 years of age and a maximum of 68 years of age at the maturity of the loan.
For at least 3 years, the company must be in operation.
Benefit after tax (PAT) must be positive for the company.
- A minimum of 23 years of age and a maximum of 58 years of age at the maturity of the loan.
How to apply for IDFC Loan on Credit Card
Via Dialabank for City IDFC, you can apply easily.
You have to take the following steps to get your credit card easily:
- Initially, visit Dialabank‘s website.
- Please pick your preferred credit card from IDFC.
- Provide the details for the application that comes with the form. Correctly fill in all the appropriate details.
- Check your eligibility according to the requirements for bank eligibility, and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Repayment of Loan on IDFC Credit Card
BillDesk: BillDesk is able to charge your credit card bill. BillDesk is an online website which allows you to make all forms of payments, from telephone bills to energy bills, including gas and cell phone bills.
Auto-Debit: The auto-debit feature is one of the most popular credit card payment methods. In this process, the credit card charge is debited directly from your saving account on the due date. When applying for a credit card, you can opt for the auto-debit payment process, where you request information about your saving accounts, such as account number and IFSC code. Upon done, at the end of the month, IDFC will debit the bill balance directly from your account, you opt for an auto-debit payment mechanism, as of the next month, the bill balance will be subjected to auto-debit.
Payment from Cheque: As an offline payment method, most people prefer to pay their credit card bills via cheque. The holders of the accounts of the IDFC and the non-IDFC shall pay the bill by cheque. You will need to write a cheque as a credit cardholder specifying the credit card account number, payment amount. You can send the cheque when it is finished directly at your bank branch or even at a nearby dropbox.
Should You Opt for Loan on Credit Card
Throughout the duration, the advantage of this loan is its equal interest.
Simple paperwork is required and the loan is then processed more easily at IDFC.
Every month, customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.