IGU NHS Golf World Card Features
The features of the IGU NHS Golf World Card are as follows :
- Redeemable reward points: The golf reward points received can be redeemed by the customer.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Reward Scheme: Attractive reward points on domestic and international expenses.
- Unending Golf Privileges: With the IGU NHS Golf card, you will be automatically enrolled into the National Handicap Service (NHS)
- Customer Friendly Service: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Attractive Deals and Memberships: Enroll in the Priority Pass membership program for free and make your travels smoother.
- Global Acceptance: This Mastercard is accepted globally.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified of every update by the bank.
IGU NHS Golf World Card Eligibility Criteria
Young golfers can simply apply for this card in the form of an add-on card while the primary applicant will be the parent or guardian. Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing of IGU NHS Golf World Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|The income of the Applicant||On average, the applicant must possess 3 lakh on monthly basis in the current account|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary.|
IGU NHS Golf World Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing IGU NHS Golf World Card:
|Address Proof||Identity Proof||Income Proof|
IGU NHS Golf World Card Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to IGU NHS Golf World Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Add on Card||Nil|
|Interest Rate||Up to 3.4% per month|
|Over limit Charge||Rs. 600|
|Minimum due||5% of the due amount|
|Foreign Transaction Mark-up Fee||3.50%|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charge||APR up to 3.99% p.m|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due|
IGU NHS Golf World Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the IGU NHS Golf World Card Card :
- 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 spend.
- Rs. 100 NHS subscription fee cashback.
- Rs. 15,000 hole-in-one celebration bonus.
- Exclusive membership with IGU NHS.
IGU NHS Golf World Card Limit
- 20% to 40% of the total credit card limit.
- Different limits for add-on cards.
- The customer gets the flexibility to fix the purchase limit on the card.
How to Apply for IGU NHS Golf World Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for IGU NHS Golf World Card Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select IGU NHS Golf World Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank
- Platinum Maxima Card
- RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card
- Platinum Delight Card
- Platinum Cricket Card
|HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card||HSBC Cashback Credit Card|
|HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card||HSBC Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|HSBC Bank Credit Cards||HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Card||HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card|