India Credit Card Bank of India Features
The Bank Of India-India Credit Card provides various privileges to the cardholders. The features of the Bank Of India-India Credit Card is as follows:
- EMI Option: The cardholders can make costly purchases as they can repay the amount in instalments. Flexible tenures are available
- Cash Withdrawl Facility: The cardholders can withdraw the money from any ATM by using this card across the country.
- Revolving Credit Facility: In this facility, the cardholder needs to pay only 10% of the bill amount before the due date. The interest rate of 1.7% per month will be charged on the remaining 90% of the bill amount. The interest rate of 2.5% per month will be charged if the entire amount is overdue.
- Insurance Cover: The cardholders can get a discount on the medical insurance policy. The value of the policy can be up to Rs.5 Lakhs this offer is available under the tie-up with National Insurance Co Ltd.
- Balance Transfer: The cardholders can transfer the outstanding due from other cards to the Bank Of India-India Credit Card. The minimum amount required to get this balance transfer facility is Rs.5000 for India Credit Card.
- Wide Acceptance: This Credit Card is widely accepted at over 2,50,000 Lakhs merchant locations.
- Free For Lifetime: If the minimum amount of Rs.20,000 is spent using this card in the previous year, then the cardholders do not have to pay for any annual charges.
India Credit Card Bank of India Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the Bank Of India-India Credit Card, the Bank Of India has set some eligibility criteria. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||Rs.0.75 Lakhs|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL score is required|
India Credit Card Bank of India Documentation
The required documents for the Bank Of India-India Credit Card is as follows:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
There are some fees and charges on the services of the Bank Of India-India Credit Card. The Fees and Charges related to the Bank Of India-India Credit Card are shown in the below table.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2.5% on the advance amount|
|Return of Cheque Fee||Minimum of Rs. 100|
|Change Slip Request||Rs.100|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs.100 for each transaction|
|Penalty Interest Rate||1.70% p.m|
|Cheque Bounce Fee||Minimum of Rs.100|
|Charge Slip Request||Rs.100|
Rewards Points programs
- For credit card use, Bank of India credit cardholders may earn reward points. One point is added to the cardholder’s account for every Rs. 100 spent in a month.
India Credit Card Bank of India Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered on the Bank Of India-India Credit Card.
- The credit limit on this card is 20% of the annual income.
- The minimum limit is Rs.15,000 and the maximum limit is Rs.50,000.
How to apply for India Credit Card Bank of India
You can easily apply for a Bank Of India Credit Cards through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select Bank Of India-India Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- Check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Bank Of India
- Bank Of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Gold International Credit Card
- Bank Of India Visa Platinum Privilege Card
- Bank Of India Navy Classic Credit Card
- Bank of India Navy Gold Credit Card
- Bank Of India TAJ Premium Credit Card
|HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card||HSBC Cashback Credit Card|
|HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card||HSBC Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|HSBC Bank Credit Cards||HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Card||HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 India Credit Card Bank of India Features
- 2 India Credit Card Bank of India Eligibility Criteria
- 3 India Credit Card Bank of India Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards Points programs
- 6 India Credit Card Bank of India Limit
- 7 How to apply for India Credit Card Bank of India
- 8 Other Top Credit Cards by Bank Of India
- 9 FAQs