Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card Features
The features of the Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card are as given below :
- For Indian Bank customers, this card is completely free.
- The card has an exceptional cashback facility.
- The card has an interest-free grace period of 15 days and a limit of 45 days.
- Customers can withdraw money from ATMs nationwide anytime they need hard cash.
- On any outstanding balance, the Indian Bank offers the lowest possible interest rates.
- The Purchase Insurance scheme protects cardholders against any product purchased that appears to be defective or fake.
- Indian Bank Bharat Credit Cardholders also earn complimentary insurance cover, where they are financially covered in the event of incidents of theft, hospitalisation or death, etc.
Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for getting Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||25 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Income Eligibility||The minimum monthly income must be Rs 5,000.|
|Nationality||Applicant must have Indian Nationality|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL is required.|
Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Interest on revolving credit||21.48% per annum|
|Cash advance limit||25% of the credit limit|
|Minimum due payment||10% of the outstanding balance|
|Card re-issue fee||Rs 100|
|Over limit charges||Rs 25|
Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card :
- You will receive 50 Paisa for every Rs. 100 spent on the Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card. You can exchange these points for cash returns that will be credited to your account.
Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card Limit
- The maximum credit limit on the card is ₹ 20,000.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card
- Visit the Dialabank website first of all.
- From the page issued by Indian Bank, select the Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card.
- Fill in the application form for that card with the necessary details.
- Fill in all the personal information needed correctly.
- Compare the requirements for eligibility and then you can finish the online application if you are eligible.
Other Top Credit Cards by Indian Bank
- Indian Bank Gold Card / Classic Card
- Indian Bank Platinum Card
- Indian Bank Visa Business Credit Card (Visa Gold/Platinum)