Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Features
The features of Indian Bank Gold Credit Card are as given below :
- Globally accepted: Over 1.5 lakh traders in India accept the Indian Bank Global Gold Passport.
- Interest-free credit: Buy now and pay with your Indian Bank Global Gold credit card later when you shop.
- Low Finance Charges: On your remaining balance, finance charges are as low as 1.99 per cent each month.
- Add on Cards: Share with your family members the benefits and advantages of this card.
- Cash Advance: You can withdraw cash from any Indian Bank ATM when you need it.
- Purchase Security: Purchase Security protects you from transactions that turn out to be damaged, duplicated or fraudulent on your Indian Bank Global Gold Credit Card.
Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for getting Indian Bank Gold Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||80 years|
|Income Eligibility||Minimum income required is Rs. 12,500|
|Nationality||The card is available to Indian nationals as well as NRIs|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL is required.|
Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Documentation
The banks asks for certain mandatory documents for availing Indian Bank Gold Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
You need to submit your statement of accounts for the last 3 months for banks other than Indian Bank.
Salaried individuals need to submit the latest payslip or IT proof.
Self-employed need to provide IT returns.
Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to Indian Bank Gold Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Add on Card||One-time fee of Rs. 250.|
|Interest on revolving credit||1.99% per month (23.88% per annum).|
|Minimum due||5% of the amount billed.|
|Late Payment Penalty||Rs. 250|
Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Indian Bank Gold Credit Card :
- You will receive 50 paise for each Rs. 100 spent on the Indian Bank Global Gold Credit Card. You will exchange it for cashback once you have gathered Rs. 500 in your rewards account.
Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Limit
- On the Global Gold Card, the credit limits available vary between Rs. 75,001 and Rs. 3 lakhs.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Gold Credit Card
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- Pick the Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card from the page issued by Indian Bank.
- With the required details, fill in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible, then you can finish the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by Indian Bank
- Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card (Visa Classic)
- Indian Bank Platinum Card
- Indian Bank Visa Business Credit Card (Visa Gold/Platinum)
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Features
- 2 Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Fees and Charges
- 5 Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Indian Bank Gold Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for Indian Bank Gold Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by Indian Bank
- 10 FAQs