IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card Features
The features of IndusInd bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card are as follows :
- Welcome Vouchers: The user gets the exclusive stay in the Oberoi Hotels gift vouchers. And also explore the classiest service with Genesis Gift Voucher.
- Easy Redemption: The credit offers its users very flexible redemption wherein collected points can be converted into cash backs and miles.
- Auto-Assist Feature: Any crisis such as flat tyre, battery, keys and emergency towing is all assisted by the credit card services.
- Concierge Services: Concierge takes care of your hotel reservations, flight ticket bookings, sports and entertainment bookings, and bookings for special events and shows.
- Card Protection: With customer protection program get protection against any fraud or theft.
- Travel Offers: Get up to 600 domestic and international lounges when you opt for priority pass.
- Redeem Online: You can track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Travel Plus Membership: Cardholders can avail travel plus membership of worth Rs. 5000.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
- Free Add-on Cards: 3 immediate add on cards for family members above 18 years.
IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing IndusInd bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|The income of the Applicant||Constant Income source for both salaried and self-employed|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing IndusInd bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card:
Proof Of Identity
proof Of Address
Proof Of Income
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to IndusInd bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 45,000|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 45,000|
|Add on Fee||Nil|
|Cash Advance Fee||Nil|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up Charges||1.8%|
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card:
- You can earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 that you spend on weekdays.
- You get 2 reward points for every Rs.100 that you spend on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- You can also redeem your reward points against tempting deals from Genesis Luxury, IndusMoments, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, airline miles on partner airlines, and cash advance.
- If you spend Rs.6 lakhs or above on your IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card within a year of its issuance, you earn a bonus of 6000 reward points.
Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for IndusInd bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page, select IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card.
- Provide with the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the compulsory personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd
- IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card Features
- 2 IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd