IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Features
The features of IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card are as follows :
- Jet Airways Benefit: As a premium customer, you are eligible to get up to 100% discount on the one-way base fare of a Jet Airways domestic flight, provided you pay all taxes and other surcharges using your IndusInd Bank Signature credit card.
- Movie Discount: The user is eligible to get free movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- Priority Pass Membership – The cardholder is provided with membership to the priority pass, which gives access to premium lounges at major airports across the world.
- Reward Points: You can earn reward points in case the card is used for business purpose or leisure. The user will earn 1.5 reward points for every spending of Rs 100.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance – The Card Holder provided a complimentary travel insurance cover through IndusInd Bank partner, ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- Welcome Benefit – The cardholder can select from several complimentary joining benefits
- Easy Redemption: The credit offers its users very flexible redemption wherein collected points can be converted into cash backs and miles.
- Redeem Online: You can track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- 24*7 Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
- Free Add-on Cards: 3 immediate add on cards for family members above 18 years.
IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card :
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|The income of the Applicant||Constant Income Source|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card:
Proof Of Identity
proof Of Address
Proof Of Income
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Joining Fee||Rs. 50,00|
|Add on Fee||Nil|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|Interest-Free Period||Up to 50 days from the day of issuance|
|Late Payment Charges||
IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points which one receives while using IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card:
- For every transaction on Rs 100/- the user gets 1.5 reward points.
- In case of a Jet Privilege member than he/she can redeem 100 reward points to get 100 JP miles.
- In case of a Club Vistara member than he/she can redeem 100 reward points to get 100 CV points.
- The cardholder can translate his reward points into cash credit @ 1 reward point = Rs 1.
Credit Card Limit
- Flexi card limit as per customer’s wish
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page, select IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card.
- Submit the necessary information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd
- IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Pioneer Legacy Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Features
- 2 IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Credit Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by IndusInd