Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Features
The features of Insignia Preferred Banking World Card are as follows :
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cash back online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Reward Scheme: Earn 5 Reward Points on domestic transactions and 10 on international transactions per Rs. 100 spent
- Premium Travel: This card is best suited for premium travels.
- Golf Offers: Get free gold Rounds per year.
- Lounge Access: The customers get priority pass membership and free lounge visits around the world.
- Customer Friendly Service: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Attractive Deals and Memberships: Movie Offers, hotel stays, Gold Offers, Dining Offer etc.
- Global Acceptance: This mastercard is accepted globally.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
- Movie Tickets: Get Rs. 500 off on Movie tickets bought from BookMyShow every month.
- Hotel Stays: Customers get the discounts, along with guaranteed late check-out (until 4PM), daily Breakfast for two, Free Wi-Fi, Upgrade to next room category (if available) and more at partner brands. The hotels involved in the process are:
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (offer available on overseas stays only)
- Club Mahindra
- Coconut Lagoon, Kumarakom
- Spice Village, Thekkady
- Brunton Boatyard, Kochi
- Mantra Koodam Kumbakonam, Chennai, etc.
Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Insignia Preferred Banking World Card :
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Income of the Applicant||On an average the applicant must possess 3 lakh on monthly basis in the current account|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary.|
Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Documentation
The banks asks for certain mandatory documents for availing Insignia Preferred Banking World Card:
|Address Proof||Identity Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to Insignia Preferred Banking World Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Foreign Transaction Mark-up Fee||3.50%|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charge||APR up to 3.99% p.m|
|GST||Applied on taxable supplies|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of total amount due|
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Insignia Preferred Banking World Card :
- Insignia Preferred Banking World Card offers exclusive reward scheme for the customers.
- You get 5 reward points for every Rs.100 domestic spend.
- You get 10 reward points for every Rs.100 international spend.
- You can simply redeem these points as gift vouchers for goods purchase.
Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Limit
*Insignia Preferred Banking World Card has flexible credit limit that is the credit card limit is set as per the card holder’s choice.
How to Apply for Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for Insignia Preferred Banking World Card online:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select Insignia Preferred Banking World Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank
- IGU NHS Golf World Card
- Platinum Maxima Card
- RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card
- Platinum Delight Card
- Platinum Cricket Card
Table of Contents
- 1 Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Features
- 2 Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Insignia Preferred Banking World Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for Insignia Preferred Banking World Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank