Top 2 Karnataka Bank Credit Cards
Minimum Income Required
|Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card||499 Rupees + GST||18000 Rupees per month|
|Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card||2999 Rupees + GST||18000 Rupees per month|
Karnataka Bank Credit Cards Categories
Karnataka Bank offers credits card for its customers based on their needs and lifestyle and spending patterns. Karnataka Bank has two credit cards. The categories of cards are shopping, rewards, travel, lifetime, business, lifestyle, etc. The following are some categories of Karnataka Bank Credit Cards.
- Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card
- Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card
The customers can use these cards for purposes like online shopping, bill payments, traveling, insurance, fuel, etc. Bank offers many different rewards and vouchers for their customers too.
Karnataka Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
A customer will get a credit card only if he or she meets the eligibility criteria. Factors that determine the eligibility of an applicant are, His or her age, income, credit history, and nationality. The following are the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Bank Credit Cards.
- The applicant must be an Indian or a non-resident Indian.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- The applicant must have a good Cibil score.
- The applicant must have a minimum income of Rs.18,000 per month.
Karnataka Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
Along with the application form, you need to present some documents as proof of identity, proof of residence, and proof of income to support your application. The bank will verify your application and the documents and then only will issue the credit card. The following documents will be required for the Karnataka Bank Credit Cards.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Credit Cards
There are two ways available for you to apply for a credit card. They are
- Offline mode
- Online mode
Thus the customer can decide how he or she want to apply for a credit card. You can use either online mode or offline mode to apply for a credit card.
Applying for a credit card via online mode is a simple and hassle-free process. You can apply by sitting at home. Dialabank can help and guide in the process of application for a credit card. Dialabank service is free to its customers. With Dialabank you will be able to find and compare the best credit card offers by different banks. To apply for Karnataka Bank Credit Cards through Dialabank, you just have to follow the simple steps listed below.
- Visit Dialabank website.
- Find the form provide on the page.
- Fill the details in it.
- Click on request a quote.
- Our representative will contact and give you more information regarding the credit cards.
- Thus you can choose from the credits cards offered by different banks.
You will get the service and guidance of Dialabank throughout the process of applying for the credit card. With Dialabank you can get the best and apt offers.
There is another possibility of applying for a credit card offline.
- Find the nearest Karnataka Bank branch to you.
- Visit the bank in person.
- Know from the officers more about the credit cards and offers.
- Apply for a credit card.
- Submit the documents and photographs.
Reward Points offered on Karnataka Bank Credit Cards
Name Of the Card
Rewards Points Offer On the Card
|Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card||
|Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card||
Detailed Features and Benefits
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card
|Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card|
|Key Highlights||complete waiver of Annual Fee (₹500) if spends in previous year > ₹90000|
|Renewal Fee||499 Rupees + Taxes|
|Joining Bonus||2000 reward points|
|Suitable for||Shopping, entertainments, online payments|
|Features and benefit||
|Rewards redemption option||
Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card
|Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card|
|Key Highlights||Offers and Travelling benefits|
|Renewal Fee||2,999 Rupees + Taxes|
|Joining Bonus||3,000 worth vouchers on the realization of joining fee of ₹2999 from any one of our partners.|
|Suitable for||premium customers|
|Features and benefit||
|Rewards redemption option||Points Redeemable against Cash / Catalogue.|
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 2 Karnataka Bank Credit Cards
- 2 Karnataka Bank Credit Cards Categories
- 3 Karnataka Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Karnataka Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
- 5 How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Credit Cards
- 6 Reward Points offered on Karnataka Bank Credit Cards
- 7 Detailed Features and Benefits
- 8 Videos
- 9 FAQ
- 10 News