Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
The following list shows the types of credit cards and benefits of Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card.
1. Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card :
- You will get 10 points for every purchase of Rs.100 on Movies, Dining, Grocery & Departmental Stores.
- Get 1 Reward Point for every purchase of Rs.100 on other categories except Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, and Cash Transactions.
- Flexible Tenures are available for repayment.
- You can redeem your rewards points against cash.
2. Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card :
- You will receive 2 Rewards Point for every purchase of Rs.100 on other categories except Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, and Cash Transactions.
- Get 10 rewards points for every purchase of Rs.100 on Movies, Dining, Grocery & Departmental Stores
- If you spend more than Rs.4 Lakhs then you will get an e-Gift Voucher of Rs.3000.
- There is no additional cost on Add-on Cards.
- You will get Golf Course Access.
Eligibility For Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria set by the bank for Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 Years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 Years.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be Rs.18,000 p.m.
- A decent CIBIL Score is needed.
How to Apply For Karnataka Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily apply for the Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card through Dialabank.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Find your preferred Karnataka Bank Credit card.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, residential address, Contact no., etc. correctly.
Repayment of Loan on Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on Karnataka Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking
- This facility is available for the people who have their accounts in Karnataka Bank.
- You need to register yourself on their net banking portal. After registering, you need to login to the portal with your login ID and Password which you will get at the time of registration.
- Then you have to select the Credit Card Bill Payment option from the Credit Card section after that, you have to fill in the required details correctly like Credit Card no. and Payment amount.
2. NEFT :
- You can easily repay the loan amount at Karnataka Bank from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cash Payment :
- To repay the loan, you can directly deposit the cash at any branch of Karnataka Bank.
4. Cheque Payment :
- You can drop the cheque at the nearest Karnataka Bank Branch with all the details filled correctly.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- The credit limit is converted into your Loan.
- In this type of loan, you will get multiple repayment methods.
- You can pay the amount in flexible tenures.
- The interest rates are also affordable.
Other Credit Cards
Table of Contents