Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card Features
- Bonus rewards: Complete waiver of Annual Fee 500 Rupees if spends in the previous year are more than 90000 Rupees
- Fuel surcharge waiver: 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver at all petrol pump Assuming fuel spends of ₹4000
- Flexibility in credit card bill payments
- 2 add on cards
- Maximize savings on regular spend.
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Eligibility
For those who apply for a credit card, the bank has given some eligibility criteria that have to be followed. If you meet these eligibility criteria then only you will be able to get a credit card. The eligibility criteria are:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|Nationality||The applicant can be Indian or a non-resident Indian.|
|CIBIL Score||He or she must have a good Cibil score.|
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Documents Required
While applying for a credit card the applicant is expected to submit some documents and proofs in the bank. The bank will issue a credit card only after verifying these submitted documents.
|Salaried Individual||Self-Employed Individual|
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Fees and Charges
Fees and Charges
|Annual fees||499 Rupees|
|Renewal fees||499 Rupees|
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Reward Points
- One Rewards Point for every ₹100 spent except for spends at Fuel, Insurance, Utilities and Cash Transactions.
- 10 points for every ₹100 spent on Movies, Dining, Grocery & Departmental Stores
- 2000 Reward Points on Spends of ₹2000 within 60 days of receiving the card
- 2000 reward points redeemable as cash or voucher of ₹500 on 1st spend of ₹2000 within 60 days of card issuance.
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card How To Apply
The application process for a credit card is simple. You don’t have to worry about the procedures. Dialabank can help you to apply for a credit card easily. There are online mode of application as well as offline mode of application available for the customers.
- Visit Dialabank website
- Fill details in the form provided.
- Wait for some time, our relationship manager will contact you and will give you more information about the card, its features etc.
You can avail Dialabank’s guidance and service throughout the process of application.
You can also visit the bank’s branch personally and apply for a credit card. The process is given below.
- Find the nearest Karnataka Bank branch.
- Visit the bank with documents and papers.
- Get more information about the credit card.
- Apply for a credit card.
- Submit the documents in the bank.
Other Credit Cards of Karnataka Bank
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Bank Simply SAVE SBI Card Features
- 2 Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Eligibility
- 3 Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Documents Required
- 4 Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Fees and Charges
- 5 Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card Reward Points
- 6 Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card How To Apply
- 7 Video
- 8 Other Credit Cards of Karnataka Bank