LVB SimplySave Credit Card Features
- Every time individuals spend on groceries or items from the departmental store using their Lakshmi Vilas Bank SBI SimplySave credit card, they will receive up to 2.5% value back.
- Spending between Rs.500 to Rs.3000 at any petrol pump in the country, on their credit card, will exempt customers from paying the 2.5% fuel surcharge.
- Instant Cash – Anywhere. Cash can be withdrawn from more than 1 million ATMs affiliated with Visa, across the globe by using the SimplySave credit card by Lakshmi Vilas Bank and SBI.
- Easy Bill Pay Facility- Customers can avail of the Easy Bill Pay facility and forget about missing deadlines, ever again. This facility can be procured at no extra costs and bill payments can be made each month, on time. Instructions need to be given for the bills to be paid through the Auto Bill pay feature.
- Flexipay– All transactions, especially the extravagant ones can be converted to convenient monthly instalments using this feature. A plethora of plans is available, for customers to choose from.
- Easy Money Facility– A cheque or draft can be availed against their cash limit by customers, who opt for the Easy Money Facility. They can also have this delivered to their home.
- Booking Railway Tickets Online – Railway tickets can be booked online by visiting the IRCTC website. Customers will have to register themselves there and follow the instructions given. They will have to pay for their tickets using their Lakshmi Vilas Bank SBI SimplySave credit card. Individuals should note that transactions on the IRCTC website are governed by the website’s terms and conditions.
- Worldwide Acceptance– The Lakshmi Vilas Bank SBI SimplySave credit card is accepted in more than 2 million Visa affiliated outlets throughout the world and including over 2 lakh outlets in India.
LVB SimplySave Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|Minimum Annual Income||20,000|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL score is required|
LVB SimplySave Credit Card Documents Required
The following documents are required for LVB SimplySave Credit Card:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
LVB SimplySave Credit Card Fees and Charges
- The joining fee for the LVB Bank SBI SimplySAVE credit card is nil.
The annual fee for the LVB Bank SBI SimplySAVE credit card is Rs.499.
- Extended credit finance Charges = up to 3.345% per month and 40.2% per annum.
- Cash advance limit = up to 80% of the credit limit.
- Cash advance charges = up to 3.35% per month and 40.2% per annum.
- Cash advance fee:
SBI ATMs and other ATMs = 2.5% of the transaction amount.
International ATMs = 3% of the transaction amount.
Cheque fee = Rs.100.
Payment dishonor fee = 2% of the payment amount.
- Late payment fee:
Rs.100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.200 & up to Rs.500,
Rs.400 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.500 & up to Rs.1000,
Rs.600 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.1000 & up to Rs.10,000,
Rs.800 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.10,000 & up to Rs.25,000,
Rs. 950 for Total Amount due greater than Rs.25,000.
Rewards Points programs
- 1 Reward Point/ Rs. 100 spend.
- 2.5% value back on departmental and grocery spends.
LVB SimplySave Credit Card Limit
- The flexible credit limit is offered to the Bank Of India Visa Gold Credit Card cardholders.
- The credit limit is 20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000
- The cash advance limit is 50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day.
How to apply for LVB SimplySave Credit Card?
You can easily apply for an LVB SimplySave Credit Card through Dialabank. Follow the following steps and get your credit card easily.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Select LVB SimplySave Credit Card.
- Fill the application form for that card.
- Fill in all your basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.