Naini Kisan Credit Card Features
- Availability: Available for Agribusiness Professionals, farmers
- Variant: The card is a signature card.
- Interest-free credit Period: The credit amount can be availed between 20 to 50 days.
- Low rate of Interest: The interest rates availed on the credit is very low.
- Cash Advance: Cash withdrawal is available at any ATM.
- National acceptance: The naini kisan card is nationally accepted.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee required by the bank on the Naini Kisan credit card.
Naini Kisan Credit Card Eligibility:
|Minimum Age requirement||18 years|
|Maximum Age requirement||65 years|
|Minimum salary for Salaried & Self employed||60,000|
|Minimum salary for Business professionals||NA|
|Other requirements||Cibil Score | Credit History|
Naini Kisan Credit Card Documentation:
|Income Proof||Residence Proof||Identity Proof|
|Bank Statements||Utility Bills||Aadhar Card|
|Salary Slips | NAREGA Form||Aadhar Card||Ration Card|
|Driving Licence||PAN Card|
Naini Kisan Credit card Fee & Charges:
Fees and Charges
Reward Points Program:
Naini Kisan Credit Card Limit:
How to apply for Naini Kisan Credit Card
- Dialabank helps you to apply for a Kisan credit card.
- You can visit the ‘Credit Cards’ page.
- Enter your personal and contact details.
- After the verification, a representative from the bank will get in touch with and ask to guide you through the process.
- You may have to submit KYC documents and income proof to get a Naini Kisan Bank credit card.
- You can also visit the nearby Nainital Bank branch to apply for a credit card.
Other top Credit Card by Nainital bank
Table of Contents
- 1 Naini Kisan Credit Card Features
- 2 Naini Kisan Credit Card Eligibility:
- 3 Naini Kisan Credit Card Documentation:
- 4 Naini Kisan Credit card Fee & Charges:
- 5 Reward Points Program:
- 6 Naini Kisan Credit Card Limit:
- 7 Video
- 8 How to apply for Naini Kisan Credit Card
- 9 Other top Credit Card by Nainital bank
- 10 FAQs