OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme Features
The features of OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme are as follows :
- Security: The security measures are provided by the bank using finance provided by the bank.
- Repayment Tenures: The maximum repayment tenure that is extended to borrowers by the Bank is 5 years.
- Loan Margin: There is no margin applicable against the term loan availed under the OBS Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme.
- Amount of Loan: The maximum loan quantum that is offered to eligible micro-entrepreneurs and small artisans (against their credit card) under this scheme is Rs.25000.
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified of every update by the bank.
OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme :
|Age||21 years and above|
|Occupation||Only micro-entrepreneurs, handloom weavers and small artisans|
|Nationality||Must be a Citizen of India.|
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary clear credit history.|
OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme:
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme are as follows:
|Services||Fee and Charges|
Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme:
*No reward points specified
Credit Card Limit
- A maximum amount of up to Rs. 25,000
How to Apply for OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme
Give below are the steps involved while applying for OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by
- OBC Laghu Udami Credit Card-Oriented business Card Scheme(OBCS)
- OBC SBI Platinum Card
- OBC SBI Gold Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products
|J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card||Karnataka Bank Credit Cards|
|J & K Bank Credit Cards||Karnataka Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Credit Card||LVB SimplySave Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme Features
- 2 OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 3 OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges
- 5 Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Credit Card Limit
- 7 How to Apply for OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme
- 8 Other Top Credit Cards by
- 9 Other Bank’s Credit Card Products