Top Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards in India
Credit Card Name
Minimum Income Required (per month)
|OBC SBI Gold Card||Rs. 499||N/A||Rs. 18,000|
|OBC SBI Platinum Card||Rs. 2,999||N/A||Rs. 18,000|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Categories
OBC and SBI Co-Branded Credit Cards:
These cards have a wide range of offers from gifts and vouchers to balance transfer on EMI. Cardholders can transfer the balance amount from other bank accounts to their Oriental Bank of Commerce – State Bank of India Credit Card at lowers interest rates which can later be paid later as EMI.
- OBC SBI Gold Card
- OBC SBI Platinum Card
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards:
The Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Credit Cards offers loans against credit cards for the sole purpose of adding to the working capital and to enable the purchase of various assets. These are custom-made credit cards to meet the requirements of the card-holder.
- OBC Laghu Udyami Credit Card-Oriented business Card Scheme(OBCS)
- OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme
- Kisan Credit Card-Oriented Green Card (OGS)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria For Oriental Bank Of Commerce Credit Cards
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Income||Minimum Annual Income Rs.18,000 p.m|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Documents Required
How to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
Because of the rising demand for credit cards in the market nowadays, banks and financial institutions have made the application process simple and easy for the customers. You can apply for a credit card both online as well as offline:
Applying for a credit card online is a very simple process. Just follow the steps mentioned below to enjoy a hassle-free experience:
- Visit the Dialabank Website.
- Fill in your name, income, location, and select a credit card from the options given.
- Click on “Request a quote”.
- Wait as our relationship manager will soon get in touch with you over your credit card query.
People who are not comfortable with an online mode of application can visit the nearest Oriental Bank branch personally to apply for the same:
- Google the nearest branch online and visit the branch personally.
- Enquire about a credit card with the representative.
- The representative will guide you about the cards that match your best needs.
- Fill the application form and provide KYC documents such as identity proof, address proof, etc. to complete the process.
- Provide income proof and two passport-sized photographs.
Reward Points offered on Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
Name Of the Card
Rewards Points Offer on the card
|OBC SBI Gold Credit Card||
|OBC SBI Platinum Credit Card||
Detailed features and benefits of the Top Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards in India
OBC SBI Gold Card
|OBC SBI Gold Card|
|Key highlights||There are amazing cashback and reward points.|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499|
|Suitable for||People who prefer Cashback and reward points on expenditures.|
|Features and benefits||
|Reward redemption option||You can redeem the points as cashback or gifts.|
OBC SBI Platinum Card
|OBC SBI Platinum Card|
|Key highlights||Amazing gift vouchers from leading brands; Reward Points; Fuel privileges.|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,999|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 2,999|
Welcome e-gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000 from leading brands
|Suitable for||People who spend a lot from their credit cards on various domestic and international stores. Also to earn points on expenses, e-gift vouchers.|
|Features and benefits||
|Reward redemption option||You can redeem the points as cashback, outstanding balance, vouchers, or gifts.|
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards in India
- 2 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Categories
- 3 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Documents Required
- 5 Reward Points offered on Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
- 6 Detailed features and benefits of the Top Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards in India
- 7 Videos
- 8 FAQs
- 9 News