Features and Benefits of Top Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
|Credit Card Name||Annual Fee||Category||Minimum Income Required (per month)|
|OBC SBI Gold Card||Rs. 499||N/A||Rs. 18,000|
|OBC SBI Platinum Card||Rs. 2,999||N/A||Rs. 18,000|
Types of Credit Cards offered by Oriental Bank of Commerce
OBC and SBI Co-Branded Credit Cards:
These cards have a wide range of offers from gifts and vouchers to balance transfers on EMI. Cardholders can transfer the balance amount from other bank accounts to their Oriental Bank of Commerce – State Bank of India Credit Card at lowers interest rates which can later be paid later as EMI.
- OBC SBI Gold Card
- OBC SBI Platinum Card
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards:
The Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Credit Cards offers loans against credit cards for the sole purpose of adding to the working capital and to enable the purchase of various assets. These are custom-made credit cards to meet the requirements of the cardholder.
- OBC Laghu Udyami Credit Card-Oriented business Card Scheme(OBCS)
- OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme
- Kisan Credit Card-Oriented Green Card (OGS)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria For Oriental Bank Of Commerce Credit Cards
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
|Income||Minimum Annual Income Rs.18,000 p.m|
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Documents Required
How to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
Because of the rising demand for credit cards in the market nowadays, banks and financial institutions have made the application process simple and easy for customers. You can apply for a credit card both online as well as offline:
Applying for a credit card online is a very simple process. Just follow the steps mentioned below to enjoy a hassle-free experience:
- Visit the Dialabank Website.
- Fill in your name, income, location, and select a credit card from the options given.
- Click on “Request a quote”.
- Wait as our relationship manager will soon get in touch with you over your credit card query.
People who are not comfortable with an online mode of application can visit the nearest Oriental Bank branch personally to apply for the same:
- Google the nearest branch online and visit the branch personally.
- Enquire about a credit card with the representative.
- The representative will guide you about the cards that match your best needs.
- Fill the application form and provide KYC documents such as identity proof, address proof, etc. to complete the process.
- Provide income proof and two passport-sized photographs.
How to Check Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card Status?
You may get a note from the bank following your credit card application, verifying your credit card application and including the reference number and application number.
To make the banking process smoother, the Oriental Bank of Commerce has introduced a fast mechanism to check the credit card application status online. Follow the steps below to find the Oriental Bank of Commerce credit card application online.
You can go to the bank’s official website for more details. You can switch to the credit card section of the bank’s website. Enter your application reference number, application form number, phone number, or date of birth to verify the status of your credit card application.
Why choose Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards?
Credit cards from Oriental Bank of Commerce provided a range of benefits that made them a strong rival in the credit card industry. The below are the significant benefits given to customers:
- Strengthened Protection: Oriental Bank of Commerce offers credit cards with an embedded EMV Microchip, which increases fraud and duplication safety.
- Responsive Alerts: With regular SMS and email notifications, you will stay on top of all your purchases, late payments, bill payment receipts, monthly card statements, and more.
- Lenient Credit Limits: The credit cards from Oriental Bank of Commerce have a unique feature that allows you to set spending limits on your wallet.
- Digital Banking: You can access your credit card account at any time and from anywhere via the internet.
- Always active customer care system: Oriental Bank of Commerce’s credit card customer support, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, will help you resolve the problems quickly and easily.
- Reward Points: When you use the Oriental Bank of Commerce credit cards, you get loyalty points. You can collect welcoming points, bonus points, and accelerated rewards on some Oriental Bank of Commerce credit cards.
- Money Advance: You can get cash anytime you need it with your Oriental Bank of Commerce credit card. Currency payments will be subject to premium and financing charges starting on the day of the trade forward.
- Complimentary cards: For family members, OBC offers add-ons. You can get up to 5 cards for your wife, friends, and children.
- Unique Benefits: Choose from a variety of cards that provide specialised perks such as preferred pass membership, lounge passes, dining privileges, golf courses, golf memberships, travel and airline benefits, and more.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Customer Care
Oriental Bank of Commerce is a market-leading financial institution. They are known for their good customer relations and additional loan term benefit for their customers. To enhance this further, Oriental Bank of Commerce has a particular credit card customer care helpline:
The number of banks providing credit cards in India is large and is ever-increasing; this makes it difficult for you to find a new customer care number every time; hence save yourself from all that hassle and just call us for all your financial needs:
Reward Points offered on Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
Name Of the Card
Rewards Points Offer on the card
|OBC SBI Gold Credit Card||
|OBC SBI Platinum Credit Card||
Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card Offers
OBC SBI Gold Card
|OBC SBI Gold Card|
|Key highlights||There are amazing cashback and reward points.|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 499|
|Suitable for||People who prefer Cashback and reward points on expenditures.|
|Features and benefits||
|Reward redemption option||You can redeem the points as cashback or gifts.|
OBC SBI Platinum Card
|OBC SBI Platinum Card|
|Key highlights||Amazing gift vouchers from leading brands; Reward Points; Fuel privileges.|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,999|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 2,999|
Welcome e-gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000 from leading brands
|Suitable for||People who spend a lot from their credit cards on various domestic and international stores. Also to earn points on expenses, e-gift vouchers.|
|Features and benefits||
|Reward redemption option||You can redeem the points as cashback, outstanding balance, vouchers, or gifts.|
FAQs for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card
✅ Who is qualifying for the OBC-SBI credit card scheme’s add-on credit card?
An add-on card may be applied for by the primary cardholder for his or her family members. In order to be considered for the same, the primary card holder’s children and siblings must be 18 years old or older.
✅ How can I get rid of my OBC credit card?
You can cancel your OBC credit card by calling the city’s phone banking number, going online and using the net banking service, or going to the nearest OBC branch.
✅ Is it possible to get an OBC credit card for an FD?
Yes, Oriental Bank of Commerce provides credit cards in exchange for fixed deposit accounts. To register for a credit card against a Fixed Deposit, go to the nearest OBC Bank branch.
✅ What is the Oriental Bank of Commerce credit card minimum salary?
The minimum wage required to apply for an OBC credit card will be announced at the time of issuance.
✅ How long would it take for an OBC credit card to arrive?
Within 21 days of submitting their application, successful applicants can obtain their OBC credit card.
News for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card
On February 10, 2020, OBC reduced its MCLR. The Oriental Bank of Commerce is a financial institution based in Hong Kong. Reduce the MCLR by ten bps. The MCLR for one month and overnight is 7.50 per cent. The MCLR for three and six months is 7.80 per cent and 8%, respectively. Furthermore, the MCLR for a one-year tenor is 8.15 per cent. The new rates will take effect on February 10, 2020.
OBC lowers interest rates by 15 basis points on January 10, 2020. Oriental Bank Of Commerce updated its MCLR with effect from January 10, 2020. The one-year MCLR average is now at 8.15 per cent, down from 8.30 per cent last month. The MCLR is 7.55 per cent for the overnight cycle, 7.60 per cent for one month, and 7.80 per cent for three months. The six-month MCLR is now at 8%, up from 8.05 per cent previously. The new rates would have an effect on home equity loans and other types of secured loans.
OBC lowered MCLR prices on November 15th, 2019. For the month of November, Oriental Bank of Commerce has updated its Marginal Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate (MCLR). The MCLR is now at 8.15 per cent for six months, down from 8.20 per cent previously. The overnight average was reduced to 7.80 per cent from 7.85 per cent previously. The rate for a year, however, remains unchanged. The new rates went into practice on November 10, 2019
Oriental Bank of Commerce lowers its MCLR by 5-10 basis points on October 17th. With effect from October 10, 2019, Oriental Bank of Commerce revised its MCLR by 5-10 basis points. For an overnight cycle, the updated MCLR is 7.85 per cent, for one month, it is 7.95 per cent, and for three months, it is 8.10 per cent. The updated MCLR for six-month and one-year tenures is 8.20 per cent and 8.35 per cent, respectively.
Oriental Bank of Commerce raises MCLR prices by ten basis points on September 12th, 2019. The Oriental Bank of Commerce has cut its MCLR prices by ten basis points as of September 10, 2019. The overnight MCLR rate has been changed to 7.90 per cent; the rate for one month is 8%; the rate for three months is 8.15 per cent; and the rate for six months and one year is 8.30 per cent and 8.40 per cent, respectively.
|J & K Bank Platinum Credit Card||Karnataka Bank Credit Cards|
|J&K Bank Credit Cards||Karnataka Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Loan On Credit Card|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank Credit Card||LVB SimplySave Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Top Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
- 2 Types of Credit Cards offered by Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 3 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Documents Required
- 5 How to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
- 6 How to Check Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card Status?
- 7 Why choose Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards?
- 8 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards Customer Care
- 9 Reward Points offered on Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards
- 10 Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card Offers
- 11 FAQs for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card
- 11.1 ✅ Who is qualifying for the OBC-SBI credit card scheme’s add-on credit card?
- 11.2 ✅ How can I get rid of my OBC credit card?
- 11.3 ✅ Is it possible to get an OBC credit card for an FD?
- 11.4 ✅ What is the Oriental Bank of Commerce credit card minimum salary?
- 11.5 ✅ How long would it take for an OBC credit card to arrive?
- 12 News for Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Card