Platinum Maxima Card Features
The features of the Platinum Maxima Card are as follows :
- Redeem Online: You can simply track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customer’s requirements.
- Reward Scheme: Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs.100 spent.
- Airport Lounge Access: The customers get priority pass membership and free lounge visits around the world.
- Customer Friendly Service: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Welcome Benefit: Get 8,000 Bonus Reward Points as welcome benefits on your first payment within 30 days.
- Global Acceptance: This Mastercard is accepted globally.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified on every update by the bank.
Platinum Maxima Card Eligibility Criteria
Following are the necessary eligibility criteria for availing Platinum Maxima Card :
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|The income of the Applicant||A minimum of 45.000 (salaried/self-employed)|
|Nationality||The citizen must possess INDIAN Citizenship.
Non-resident Indians and individuals of foreign origin who are currently residing in India for employment can also apply for this card.
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary.|
Platinum Maxima Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain compulsory documents for availing Platinum Maxima Card:
|Address Proof||Identity Proof||Income Proof|
Platinum Maxima Card Fees and Charges
The fee and Charges related to Platinum Maxima Card are as follows:
Fee and Charges
|Card Replacement Fee||Nil|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2000|
|Over limit Charges||Rs. 600|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charge||APR up to 3.99% p.m|
|GST||18% Applied on all services|
|Late Payment Charges||15% of the total amount due|
Platinum Maxima Card Rewards and Points Program
Following are the rewards and points received along with the Platinum Maxima Card :
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every ₹100 spent on all the purchase
- ₹100 = 2 Reward Points spent on all purchases
- Get 1+1 free movie ticket (Up to ₹200/-) exclusively on BookMyShow once a month any day of the week
- Earn 10,000 reward points in a year on spending Rs.2 lakh or more
Platinum Maxima Card Limit
- 20% to 40% of the total credit card limit.
- International Spends- Rs.1,50,000
- Other spends- Rs. 1,20,000
How to Apply for Platinum Maxima Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for the Platinum Maxima Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page select Platinum Maxima Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank
- IGU NHS Golf World Card
- RBL Bank Fun+ Credit Card
- Platinum Delight Card
- Platinum Cricket Card
|Nainital Bank Credit Cards||Naini Kisan Credit Card|
|OBC Laghu Udhami Credit Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce Credit Cards|
|OBC SBI Gold Credit Card||OBC Swarojgar Credit Card Scheme|
|Naini Gold Credit Card||Nainital Bank Loan on Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 Platinum Maxima Card Features
- 2 Platinum Maxima Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Platinum Maxima Card Documentation
- 4 Platinum Maxima Card Fees and Charges
- 5 Platinum Maxima Card Rewards and Points Program
- 6 Platinum Maxima Card Limit
- 7 Video
- 8 How to Apply for Platinum Maxima Card
- 9 Other Top Credit Cards by RBL Bank