POSB Everyday Card Features
- Cash rebates: You get cash rebates on dining and online shopping at selected e-Marketplaces. No registration is required.
- The Cash Rebate doesn’t expire: On purchases at over 200 partners outlets and via the DBS Lifestyle app.
- Reward Program – Get 1 point worth Re. 1 for every Rs. 200 spent. Use reward points as a statement credit after accumulating at least 500 points.
- Earn up p.a.: When you credit your salary & spend on your card, with no minimum amount.
- Attractive Rebates: Earn rebates on dining, transport, utilities, and groceries.
- Redeem Online: You can track and redeem your cashback online by logging in credit card online.
- Flexible Credit Card Limits: Get flexible card limits as per customers’ requirements.
- Customer services: The relationship Manager reach out to the customers for any need of the customer.
- Personal Alerts: The customer is notified of every update by the bank.
POSB Everyday Card Eligibility Criteria
|Age||21 years and above|
|The income of the Applicant||
|CIBIL||A decent CIBIL Score is necessary to clear credit history.|
POSB Everyday Card Documentation
The banks ask for certain mandatory documents for availing of POSB Everyday Card :
- Copy of your NRIC (Front and Back) for Singaporeans/PR or Passport (Foreigners)
- A copy of your Telecommunication or Utility bill.
Fees and Charges for POSB Everyday Card
The fee and Charges related to POSB Everyday Card are as follows:
|Services||Fee and Charges|
|Annual Fee||1 year Annual Fee waiver|
Rewards and Points Program for POSB Everyday Card
Following are the rewards and points received along with the POSB Everyday Card:
- Earn up to 8% rebates on all your dining spend and online purchases on selected e-Marketplaces.
Credit Card Limit for POSB Everyday Card
- The bank Sets an overall credit limit in respect of each Card Account.
How to Apply for POSB Everyday Card
Give below are the steps involved while applying for POSB Everyday Credit Card:
- First of all, visit the Dialabank website.
- From the given page, select POSB Everyday Card.
- Fill in the required information in the application form for that card.
- Fill in all the necessary personal details correctly.
- Compare the eligibility criteria, and if you are eligible, then you can complete the online application.
Other Top Credit Cards by DSB Bank
- DBS Live Fresh Card
- DBS Altitude American Express Card
- DBS Woman’s Card
- DBS Woman’s World Card
Other Bank’s Credit Card Products
|PNB Global Platinum Credit Card||PNB Global Classic Credit Card|
|OBC SBI Platinum Credit Card||PNB Global Gold Card|
|Platinum Maxima Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card|
|PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card||PSB Kisan Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 POSB Everyday Card Features
- 2 POSB Everyday Card Eligibility Criteria
- 3 POSB Everyday Card Documentation
- 4 Fees and Charges for POSB Everyday Card
- 5 Rewards and Points Program for POSB Everyday Card
- 6 Credit Card Limit for POSB Everyday Card
- 7 How to Apply for POSB Everyday Card
- 8 Other Top Credit Cards by DSB Bank
- 9 Other Bank’s Credit Card Products