PSB Kisan Credit Card Features
- Availability: Available for Agribusiness Professionals, farmers
- Variant: The card is to cover the crop cultivation stage, investment to raw materials, post-harvesting, household materials, etc.
- Interest-free credit Period: The credit amount can be availed between 20 to 50 days.
- Low rate of Interest: The interest rates availed on the credit is very low.
- National acceptance: The PSB kisan card is nationally accepted.
- The card offers credit support that can be utilized to fulfill various credit requirements related to agricultural and allied activities.
- The card offers various repayment options where the farmers can repay the loan as per their convenience. The maximum repayment limit is 5 years.
- The card offers short-term loans at attractive interest rates.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee required by the bank on the PSB Kisan credit card.
PSB Kisan Credit Card Eligibility:
|Minimum Age requirement||18 years|
|Maximum Age requirement||65 years|
|Variants||Landlords, Tenants, Farmers, Agri professionals|
|Minimum salary for Business professionals||NA|
PSB Kisan Credit Card Documentation:
|Income Proof||Residence Proof||Identity Proof|
|Bank Statements||Utility Bills||Aadhar Card|
|Salary Slips | NAREGA Form||Aadhar Card||Ration Card|
|Ration Card||PAN Card|
PSB Kisan Credit card Fee & Charges:
Fees and Charges
Reward Points Program:
PSB Kisan Credit Card Limit:
How to apply for a PSB Kisan credit card
- Dialabank helps you to apply for a Kisan credit card.
- You can visit the ‘Credit Cards’ page.
- Enter your personal and contact details.
- After the verification, a representative from the bank will get in touch with and ask to guide you through the process.
- You may have to submit KYC documents and income proof to get a PSB Kisan Bank credit card.
- You can also visit the nearby Punjab & Sindh Bank branch to apply for a credit card.
Table of Contents