Punjab and Sind Bank Rupay Kisan Credit Card
Punjab and Sind Bank is a government-owned bank and is headquartered in New Delhi. Punjab and Sind Bank offers RuPay Kisan Credit Card to their customers. This credit is specially designed to fulfill the credit requirements of farmers.
This card will help individuals from farm sectors to fulfill their agricultural requirements.
Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria set by the Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards. Check the eligibility criteria below.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|Income||Must have stable Income|
Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards Documents Required
The following documents are required to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank.
How to Apply For Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards
You can easily apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards online through the Dialabank website. You just need to follow the simple steps listed below.
- First, You need to visit the Dialabank Website.
- Fill the credit card application form.
- Fill in all the required details like monthly income, residential address, your contact no., etc. appropriately.
- Find your preferred Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Card and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then complete the online application process.
Detailed Features and Benefits
Punjab and Sind Bank provides credit cards with various features and benefits. They provide credit cards to farmers. Below are some listed features and benefits of Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Cards.
- RuPay Kisan Credit Card is specially designed for the people from the farm sectors like farmers.
- The credit limit is usually based on your fixed deposit amount. You will get the loan according to that amount.
- This Credit card is easy and convenient to use.
- Credit cards are widely accepted across the countries.
- Flexible tenures are available for repayment.
- This credit card will take care of all the agricultural requirements of farmers.