Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
Punjab And Sind Bank offer only one credit card. This credit card is designed for farmers. Farmers can use this credit card for all their needs. The following are the benefits of the Credit Card offered by Punjab and Sind Bank
1. RuPay Kisan Credit Card :
- This Credit Card is specially designed for Individuals from the farm sectors.
- You will get the loan according to your Fixed Deposit amount.
- You can use this credit card very easily.
- You can repay the amount in flexible tenures.
- Farmers can use this credit card to fulfill their agricultural requirements.
Eligibility For Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card
There are some criteria set by the bank for Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card. Check the required eligibility criteria below.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 Years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 60 Years.
- The applicant should have stable income.
How to Apply For Punjab And Sind Bank Loan On Credit Card
You can easily repay the Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card through Dialabank.
- First, visit the Dialabank website.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill in all your basic details like name, residential address, Contact no., Credit Card No., Payment amount, etc. correctly.
- Repay the due amount.
Repayment of Loan on Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some options for the repayment of Loan on Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card:
1. Net Banking
- This facility is available for the people who have their accounts in Punjab And Sind Bank.
- You need to register yourself on their net banking portal.
- After registering, you need to login into the portal.
- Then you have to select the Credit Card Bill Payment option from the Credit Card section after that, you have to fill in the required details correctly.
2. NEFT :
- You can easily repay the loan amount at Punjab And Sind Bank from a different bank account through the NEFT facility.
3. Cash Payment :
- To repay the loan, you can directly deposit the cash at any branch of Punjab And Sind Bank.
4. Cheque Payment :
- You can drop the cheque at the nearest Punjab And Sind Bank Branch with all the details filled correctly.
5. Visa Money Transfer
- In order to repay the amount through Visa Money Transfer Mode, you have to log in to your net banking account.
- After that select “Fund Transfer” options and then select “Visa Payment”.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- Repay the amount in flexible EMIs.
- Convert your credit limit into Loan.
- No extra documents needed.
- Multiple Repayment options are available.
- You will get the loan instantly.
Other Credit Cards
|PNB Global Platinum Credit Card||PNB Global Classic Credit Card|
|OBC SBI Platinum Credit Card||PNB Global Gold Card|
|Platinum Maxima Card||Oriental Bank of Commerce Loan on Credit Card|
|PNB RuPay Platinum Credit Card||PSB Kisan Credit Card|
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card- Different Types and Benefits
- 2 Eligibility For Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 3 How to Apply For Punjab And Sind Bank Loan On Credit Card
- 4 Repayment of Loan on Punjab And Sind Bank Loan on Credit Card
- 5 Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- 6 Other Credit Cards